Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics
Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics
By Paula's Choice
Kylee M.

I've heard really good things about Paula's Choice and I'm interested in trying a few things. What would you recommend? Is it really worth the hype?

A. N.
A. N.
2 weeks, 4 days ago
Yes, it is. The products depend upon your skin type and concerns.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Milan, Tn
11 months ago
In order to recommend any specific products to you, I would need to know a little more about your skin type and exactly what kind of product/products you are looking for. But to answer your second question, YES, it is very much worth the hype.. I haven't used a single product of hers that I did not like or love but I will say this, if you are looking for a great retinol product that will be the best, affordable one you will find, paulas choice clinical retinol is the one to get!! I've used the highest percentage of prescription retinol that you can get from my derm and I've used hers and I got the same results from hers as I did the one that I got from my derm. So don't hesitate what so ever to try her products because since I did, I haven't bought another skincare product anywhere else and I've always tried this that and everything.. hope that helps :)