by Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics
Ask a Question
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Anyone with dry/sensitive skin used their products? and what are you thoughts?
Michaella B.
Michaella B.
June 8, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
I have dry, sensitive skin. I have been very happy with this line! My skin is nice and hydrated. I also haven't had any reactions to anything I have tried. Which is amazing! Hope this helps!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
March 25, 2016, 1:23 a.m.
I have somewhat oily skin especially in the morning and I found Paula's products to help decrease the oil. plus some products firm, help even skin tone and give you a healthy glow. I love Paula's choice!
Cl M.
Cl M.
Aug. 23, 2014, 6:29 p.m.
I've always had oily skin, and then last winter my face got terribly dry. I had nothing that was helping. I ordered samples of the moisturizers for dry skin from her line, and ordered the one that I liked the best. It immediately calmed my skin, and by the next morning the peeling and flaking had stopped. I use the moisture boost moisturizer, and it goes on matte! Not greasy like I would have expected. I also use her moisturizing mask, and often use it as my night moisturizer. I think her exfoliators also have helped control my dry skin. Her AHA body exfoliator is the only thing I use on my dry cracked feet and they look like healthy skin now! I've tried many of her products and never had problems with irritation or reactions. Everyone is different though, and always start with the samples you can get from her website.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
June 27, 2014, 9:31 p.m.
I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I'm using a mix of products from the Clear line and the Skin Recovery line and it's really really helping. My acne is getting better and my skin is not as dry.
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
Jan. 8, 2014, 7:20 p.m.
As far as Sensitive skin is concerned, Paula's Choice is absolutely recommended. Paula and her team focus on making their products as non-irritating as possible. They are also very good at educating consumers about what ingredients to avoid in general.

Join Now