Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
If you want great skin, then look no more. Stop and seriously check out Paula's Choice. They offer a wide range of products that can cater to your skin type and concerns. If you are unsure, you can always call them up or do a live chat on their site, and you will have someone do their best to help you out. They will even send you free samples to try out their products. For the longest time, I wouldn't go near this brand because I thought they were "full of themselves", but once so many people started pointing me in her direction, I gave in. I own a TON of her products, especially her BHA and AHA liquids, cleansers, and moisturizers. I'm not crazy on their masks as I make my own, but this woman knows her stuff. She's so down to earth and has been in our shoes when it comes to bad skin, so she knows where we're coming from in wanting good clear skin. They don't test on animals, nor do they use anything that would be considered animal cruelty. Her stuff is VERY effective and I stand by it. Go load up on a bunch of samples and see for yourself.