Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol

by Paula's Choice

This serum s hydrating combination of potent bioactive ingredients forms a breathable barrier to protect and revitalize skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate is salvation for dry, dehydrated skin. It contains a potent blend of antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients, plant oils and anti-irritants. Each of these works quickly to revitalize lackluster skin and provides a barrier to help protect skin from everyday environmental damage. Your skin will be looking and feeling more radiant than you ever thought possible! This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Who is this product for?

I have been eyeing this serum for a while now. I've looked at reviews and it has a ton of great reviews. But there are a few I have seen that said this irritated their skin. My skin can be pretty sensitive, so I'm not sure if I should try it or not. Has anyone with dry, sensitive skin tried this? Did you like it or did it irritate your skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol!
Product Highlights
“This works great on me.” in 1 review
“I would recommend this product to all woman who want to feel beautiful! ” in 1 review
I highly recommend this serum for anyone just starting with retinol, it’s very gentle and easy to use. It’s easy to apply, has no fragrance, and as with all PC products is very clear on what ingredients are included and how you should incorporate it into your routine.
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Leslie
Extremely silky and on the thick side, but it blends out and absorbs nicely! I like that as a serum the consistency is on the thicker side because it seems like it never creeps up I to my eyes and stays where I put it so it has time to absorb. I use this on both my under eye and my lips in the cold winter months here in michigan. It helps with any dryness and dullness I might otherwise see, and prevents my concealer from looking “flakey.” This serum is a must!!
Pahrump
I've been using this serum for almost a year, and I noticed a really clear improvement of the overall condition of my skin. At the beginning, I didn't really used it overnight, but now I do so, and the more I use it, the more I think I can' t live without it! Makes my skin (very dry) feel so nice, supple, hydrated and rested. I'll keep using it over and over, I hope they never change the formula.
Dry, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Florence
The Skin Recovery serum is, for me, the best of the Paula's Choice serums. Even though I have oily skin, my face just drinks this up. It doesn't leave me looking oily, greasy or shiny. If you have oily or combination skin, I encourage you to try this serum. It's been a GAME CHANGER for my complexion.
Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
LUPTON
This serum is wonderful! It is not greasy and it is very light and suitable for daytime use. Just perfect for just prior to applying foundation. I do feel it is worth the price as it seems to last a long time...very little is needed. I am a repeat customer
MaturePuffiness, Fine Lines
New Brunswick
I use this right after I tone and exfoliate. Use it all year round. It is a great added layer of skin-goodness, moisturizer, and protection. Highly recommend! Non-irritating, and just all around a great product for those looking to up their serum game.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Fine Lines
Independence, KY
This is a very moisturizing serum. I use it at night before my night cream. It helps plump my skin and lock in moisturizer. I think the price is fair and the product lasts a long time. You only need a pea size amount. I feel a difference when I use this serum.
Dry / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Berkeley, CA
This is such a great serum and a fantastic option for anyone looking to start incorporating retinol into their routine. I've been using this serum for years without any irritation or side effects. I just wish Paula's Choice would stop raising their prices!
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles
Middletown, NY
This is a fantastic serum for dry and sensitive skin. Its loaded with non-fragrant plant oils to hydrate and provide antioxidants. It has a low amount of retinol that my sensitive skin tolerates, great for anti-aging.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This is my favorite PC serum. It improves pretty much every aspect of my skin—brightens, disappears blemishes, and gives me an overall glow that I completely notice goes away when I run out. I always buy again.