Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersPaula's Choice
Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 2)

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 2)

by Paula's Choice

Formulated specifically for dry to extremely dry skin types, the Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser from Paula's Choice effortlessly removes the build-up of excess oil, impurities and make-up to reveal a refreshed, clear complexion.

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 2); 237ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 2)!
Lan M.
Kennett Sq, PA
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Lan M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best cleanser for dry skin! Have you guys heard about this brand? I just discovered it while in search of a cleanser for my dry skin this winter. Must try!
Alvin M.
Eastvale, CA
This here was a #life #game changer. Definitely helped rebalanced my skins pH and oily skin. Lathers beautifully and feels so creamy and non-drying on the skin. Amazing at removing makeup as well. Now that I'm getting older my skin is now more combination dry. I highly recommend to those who struggle with acne prone skin to get this product. I promise you it will clear up your acne and help balance your skin. Always moisturize your skin even if you're oily. You may be oily because your skin is quenching for moisture; therefore, overly producing it to compensate for the dryness in order to try to keep your skin physically from dehydrating. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 6) Paula's Choice
Jolene H.
Clearfield, UT
This product is a great daily cleanser for those with sensitive skin. Very basic and makes my skin feel great. I love Paula’s Choice. It’s gentle foaming, and makes my skin so clean! They have the best customer service... will continue ordering!!!!
Sami S.
Las vegas, NV
My favorite product of 2015! Beautiful makeup and skin starts with 1 thing, how you treat it. This face wash has helped my skin and self confidence immensely. A must have for me.
Bhavana S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this on a whim and I’ve only been using a week but this is amazing!! I’ve noticed fewer clogged pores, less redness and inflamed areas, and more even skin.
Denise B.
Indio, CA
Solid cleanser. One of my favorites. I have very sensitive oily skin and it's gentle but cleans my skin very well.
Kristie C.
Corvallis
This product is lightly foamed and requires just a little amount for every usage. This is my first time using the product and it is almost finished. I like how my skin feels clean yet not having the "tight" sensation. However, I still experience oily T-zone and acne issues (mild). I am unsure whether this product actually helps with my skin.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Really enjoying this cleanser so far. It leaves the skin feeling very squeaky clean but not over drying and tight. Very happy with my purchase.
Hillary S.
This is a nice cleanser, especially for summer when I am more oily. I am unable to use it in winter because it is just too drying. I think it definitely removes oil while cleansing, but not sure if it helps control oil after. I probably would try another product rather than purchasing again.
Madison R.
I have been using this product for a bout 2 months now and it has done wonders for my skin! It is gentle but is full of great ingredients! It is perfect for my combination skin! I use it morning and night!

Looking for your answer?