Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser

by Paula's Choice

A rich, soothing cleanser for very dry, sensitive skin that rinses completely without leaving any residue. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser is a rich, intensely hydrating cleanser that rinses easily with water. Designed for dry to very dry skin, the creamy lotion texture glides over skin while it cleanses and removes makeup. Works throughout the cleansing process to keep dry skin supple while actually improving skin s softness and adding moisture. Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser is an excellent option for truly sensitive skin, including those with rosacea. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Who is this product for?

What is a moisturizer for aging, sensitive dry face?
Does it cause break outs from using it
Does this cleanser help with aging skin, wrinkles, etc.?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser!
Feels great in my skin! My whole family used this product and it worked for us all even though we have different skin types! Would definitely purchase again! Check it out!
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite skin cleanser. It’s gentle for my sensitive skin and does not break me out, it cleans and doesn’t leave my face dry afterwards. Would recommend to any of my friends with dry skin or combo skin
Combination / Blackheads, Sensitivity
Park City, UT
Super gentle cleanser that doesn't irritate my eyes (so many cleansers I've tried do) and doesn't strip my skin of moisture. It almost feels cushiony it's so hydrating! It's also good value as a little goes a long way and the jumbo size lasts me a year. Whenever I try another cleanser I go back to this!
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Medusa, NY
This was, for the longest time, always my number 2 or 3 cleanser. I think the problem was that I would only use it when my other two faves ran out. Turns out, after using consistently, I saw a remarkable change in the consistency of my skin- it was very clean and improving! Especially when used with other brand products. Plus the price point is great considering the competition
Combination / Dark Spots
I have combination-dry skin, very very dry on my cheeks. This is a very good cleaner that doesn't dry out my skin and not feeling tight after I clean my face. Sometimes I add some exfoliator with the cleaner, my skin looks so bright!! The best thing I like is I can use it as makeup remover, I usually only wear BB cream and blush on my face, light makeup, and this cleaner did a good job so I dun have to wash my face twice!! And it dun coz acne due to makeup. But eye makeup need to separate remover.
New Orleans , LA
This is a new brand for me and I am thrilled to have found it! While this is a #pricey product I believe it's worth it as is #Paulaschoice skincare, and the products do exactly what they say. The #packaging is great. The #formula is #silky. It leaves your skin #fresh and #clean
Combination / Dark Spots
I really enjoy these products because they put a good amount of research into the ingredients. The packaging is always very nice and practical. It definitely met my expectations and it helps knowing that I'm putting on good ingredients.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Lees Summit, MO
I have been using this cleanser for several years. It cleanses pretty well without stripping your skin. It is not the best at removing heavy makeup though. It works well for me to gently cleanse my face when I don't have makeup on. It is white colored and slightly thick. It has no fragrance to it, which I like.
Dry / Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Dark Spots
Portland, OR
I love this cleanse as it doesn't dry out my skin but it still cleanses really well. I follow it up with the Skin Recovery Moisturizer and use a glycolic acid exfoliant weekly. This regimen has worked so well for my sensitive acne-prone skin and I have Paula's Choice to thank for that!
Combination / Acne
Visalia, CA
The folks over at Paula's Choice really know what they are doing. This is one of three cleansers I have used from Paula's Choice and it's my favorite. It's an affordable price, gentle and effective for maturing skin.
Combination / Fine Lines