Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer

by Paula's Choice

Restore vital moisture to very dry skin with this exceptionally elegant cream that provides soothing protection and reduces free-radical damage. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Moisturizer blends emollients, soothing agents, anti-irritants, antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients to create an exceptionally rich cream that takes superior care of dry to very dry skin. The formula strengthens skin and helps restore a healthy barrier function. Problem dryness does an about-face: you ll see is a smoothed, plumped, absolutely radiant complexion. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.

Where can I buy ?
Have you guys used Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer? I have super dry skin and I'm in the search for a really good moisturizer and I have no idea what to buy. I'm open for suggestions
Does this really work? I have super dry skin and I would love to find an amazing moisturizer!
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“I have extremely dry, flaky skin and tried out several moisturizers before I found this one. I use it at night only. It feels more like a gel consistency, which works great to hydrate the skin. My skin improved after the first application. I could really tell a difference in my skin after applying it for a week. My skin was smoothr and the dry patches were gone. This is a costly moisturizer, but one tube lasts me about 3 months. Definitely worth trying out!” in 12 reviews
“I have really sensitive, combination skin. I love this moisturizer, it helps with dry patches but it doesn't make skin oily. Its totally fragrance free and it doesn't burn my skin. The price is moderate but its worth it for the quality! I trust this brand since they use ingredients that are backed up by beauty science and in adequate amounts. ” in 6 reviews
“I have desert-dry skin & I love Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer. It is so hydrating, thick but not greasy. It's my go-to nighttime moisturizer. And it's affordable but high quality. ” in 3 reviews
This moisturizer is just okay, in my opinion. It is good for dry skin in the winter because it is kind of thick, almost like a lotion so it is definitely hydrating. I find it to be too much during the spring and summer time, though. It almost feels like my skin can't breathe when I use it during the summer. There is no scent to this, which I don't mind. It did not burn or break out my sensitive, dry skin. I just think there are better moisturizers out there. If my dry skin was struggling during the winter, I would purchase it, but other than that I don't think I would.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness / Fine Lines
Mhmm ended up really liking this.I' ve mentioned this moisturizer a few times here before in various threads, and I really just can't say enough how well this works for me. After going through a handful of moisturizers over the least few years, this is the first one I've used that really hydrates my skin without breaking me out. It's thicker than CeraVe's moisturizing lotion, but not as thick as their cream in the tub. One tube lasts me about 1.5 months with generous twice-daily use. I either get it from Amazon for $29 or buy direct from Paula's Choice when they're running a 20% off+free shipping sale. Ordering my 3rd tube today!
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring / Dark Circles
Washington, DC
This moisturizer is a lifesaver! This is my first time using this moisturizer, but I’ve been using Paula’s Choice for years and this product was effective and surpassed my expectations. I have sensitive, combination skin so I love that this is fragrance free. It also features hyaluronic acid which does wonders for hydration! I find this moisturizer to be extra effective on my combination skin when I add some Paula’s Choice Azelaic Acid Booster to it. I use this product at night only because it does leave a sheen (maybe bc I have combo skin not dry idk) but it absorbs completely over night. I use other PC moisturizers for day. I highly recommend this product for combatting dry skin because it leaves skin supple and glowing but, for me, does not cause breakouts like some other heavy duty moisturizers. So glad I added this to my skincare routine!
Sensitive
Oakwood, OH
This is a really nice moisturizer. Very gentle. Was my go to for a long time, until I found drugstore brands that seemed to provide the same benefit at a cheaper cost.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
This was the first Paula’s choice product I tried, and I was very happy with the outcome. All around a great daily moisturizer with SPF. The only reason I did 4 stars is because I have dry skin and the moisture boost version (purple) works better for me. Still a great product for normal/slightly dry skin.
Middletown, NY
This is a great moisturizer that is well priced. It is full of antioxidants, skin calming ingredients, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients. I use this one at night as it is a bit heavier and doesn't contain SPF. There is one that goes with it that is a bit lighter and has SPF that I use in the day time.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I love this for the winter. Doesn’t clog pores, incredibly hydrating, and absorbs well into the skin. I have really dry skin, so I imagine this would be way too much for someone with oily skin. I don’t even use it in the summer. But it’s my absolute favorite in the cold dry months.
Cleveland, OH
I used a sample of this and it was amazing. It left my skin feeling so hydrated all day. My makeup smoothed over it so well. It’s very affordable and for sure worth the price. I will be buying the full size soon
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Fine Lines
San Rafael
I think they reformulated their products, I have been using Paula's Choice for years and this has been my least favorite product. It is oily and makes my glasses slip down my face. I only use it at night now and have had to purchase alternative moisturizer.
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by Maggie R.
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer is quite emollient. I used it on my cheeks and under eyes. It broke out my T-zone but no breakouts on the cheeks. Pros: for dry skin, moderately emollient, no retinol! Cons:  I love the peptides and HA. I recommend for sure. I bought this myself and used it for 2 years.
Dry, Sensitive / Sensitivity, Sun Damage, Scarring / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
montigny les cormeilles