Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer

by Paula's Choice

Restore vital moisture to very dry skin with this exceptionally elegant cream that provides soothing protection and reduces free-radical damage. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Moisturizer blends emollients, soothing agents, anti-irritants, antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients to create an exceptionally rich cream that takes superior care of dry to very dry skin. The formula strengthens skin and helps restore a healthy barrier function. Problem dryness does an about-face: you ll see is a smoothed, plumped, absolutely radiant complexion. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.

Where can I buy ?
Have you guys used Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer? I have super dry skin and I'm in the search for a really good moisturizer and I have no idea what to buy. I'm open for suggestions
Does this really work? I have super dry skin and I would love to find an amazing moisturizer!
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I have extremely dry, flaky skin and tried out several moisturizers before I found this one. I use it at night only. It feels more like a gel consistency, which works great to hydrate the skin. My skin improved after the first application. I could really tell a difference in my skin after applying it for a week. My skin was smoothr and the dry patches were gone. This is a costly moisturizer, but one tube lasts me about 3 months. Definitely worth trying out!in reviews
I have really sensitive, combination skin. I love this moisturizer, it helps with dry patches but it doesn't make skin oily. Its totally fragrance free and it doesn't burn my skin. The price is moderate but its worth it for the quality! I trust this brand since they use ingredients that are backed up by beauty science and in adequate amounts. in reviews
I have desert-dry skin & I love Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer. It is so hydrating, thick but not greasy. It's my go-to nighttime moisturizer. And it's affordable but high quality. in reviews
Amanda P.
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda P.
If you have dry skin..... seriously, look no further. This stuff is phenomenal! It is pretty thick and you don’t need too much. I love to mix it with two drops of my vitamin facial oils. I live in the desert and it has been incredibly dry- this stuff has saved my face. It’s very creamy, does not feel oily on my skin; soaks in quickly without leaving a residue. This is definitely my new go to for dryness. The smell isn’t the best but it’s not perfumed which I appreciate. If you suffer from dryness, live in a dry area etc.. give this a whirl!
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon L.
Paula's Choice's Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer is a gentle, fragrance-free moisturizer that, not only moisturizes, but contains extras like antioxidants, peptides, and skin-soothing ingredients. As my first product in the Paula's Choice line, I was impressed. It sunk into the skin quickly and kept me moisturized. I gave this 4 stars, however, because I have tried the Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin and it surpasses this one emollient-wise. I feel like it just didn't moisturize as well, especially when you have severe dryness/dry patches. I am now using it as my nighttime eye cream.
Miranda K.
Portland, TN
First off let me say how dry my skin is, if I tried to put on foundation/concealer it looked horrible from dry patches in certain areas of my face. I had been using first aid beauty skin care which I thought was good at the time but once they announced they were no longer cruelty free I went on a search for a new face lotion. I will never buy another face lotion. The first time I applied it I wasn't solid, it was a lot thicker and I always feel no fragrance things have a certain fragrance but you defiantly get used to it and now I enjoy the smell. But omg this transformed my skin!!!! No more dry patches or texture it is a holy grail I will never go without🙏🏼
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have combination skin to oily skin, except in the winter where my skin seems to be combination to dry. This non-oily moisturizer helps to keep my skin looking radiant and soft and combats the dry skin from occurring around my chin and cheek area that seems to happen during the cold, windy months. Even though its cheaper than most higher end skincare brands, the quality is superb. I also love how a little can go a long way.
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer uploaded by Maggie R.
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer is quite emollient. I used it on my cheeks and under eyes. It broke out my T-zone but no breakouts on the cheeks. Pros: for dry skin, moderately emollient, no retinol! Cons:  I love the peptides and HA. I recommend for sure. I bought this myself and used it for 2 years.
Megan K.
Beach Park, IL
I love this stuff. I have dry skin even though I get oily in my t zone and I feel like this product has given me the confidence to not wear any foundation! I love it.
Sheela V.
Mhmm ended up really liking this.I' ve mentioned this moisturizer a few times here before in various threads, and I really just can't say enough how well this works for me. After going through a handful of moisturizers over the least few years, this is the first one I've used that really hydrates my skin without breaking me out. It's thicker than CeraVe's moisturizing lotion, but not as thick as their cream in the tub. One tube lasts me about 1.5 months with generous twice-daily use. I either get it from Amazon for $29 or buy direct from Paula's Choice when they're running a 20% off+free shipping sale. Ordering my 3rd tube today!
Melisa P.
Hastings, MN
I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and I've found that most of the Paula's Choice products actually moisturize my skin without irritating it. I highly recommend Paula's Choice products.
Linette S.
Kissimmee , Fl
I tried this and didn't see much of a difference my skin still felt dry. This was not for me.
Lauren L.
Seattle, WA
I really like this moisturizer and would recommend it to anyone with combination skin that suffers from seasonal dryness, especially around the eyes. I use this product on my eye area, neck and chest as the rest of my face doesn't require moisturizer. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and it's fragrance free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valeska V.