Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask uploaded by Pilar T.Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask uploaded by Pilar T.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Drench skin in hydration with this intensive, fast-acting mask. Instantly restores the look of radiance to dry skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask contains an outstanding combination of rich plant oils, essential fatty acids, and lipids that dry skin needs to replenish itself. It also deposits plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants to soothe and reduce inflammation. The creamy, emollient-packed formula feels wonderfully moist on the skin. It works to instantly restore radiance and banish signs of dryness. Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask has such a creamy, silky texture it can also be used as a moisturizer around the eye area and on the. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I use this hydrating mask treatment once a week. You can leave it all for 20 minutes or all night. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. And not just a top layer of moisture but a deep moisture that last all week until my next treatment
Amber E.
New York
I got this mask as a sample from Paul's choice and have used it twice. The mask is a little hard to squeeze out but I love the consistency. It also smells fresh and almost citrusy. It feels very nice going into the skin with almost a cooling effect. As it dries it gets a little tight but nothing like the glam glow masks. This mask leaves my skin smooth but not too dry. It is nice to use.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
I love this mask. I use it monthly around my cycle. That's when my skin gets extra oily. I swear it shrinks my pores! Her stuff is kind of pricey but she always has sales if you sign up with your email or if you go to a sponsored video on YouTube they usually have a code for a discount. Totally going to repurchase.
Abby C.
Bantam, CT
This mask is amazing. Other than the price, it is great!! It is very effective at smoothing skin and deep cleaning. It is the only thing I've tried from Paula's choice, but it didn't disappoint. I would recommend!
Crystal W.
Mckinleyville, CA
I buy the masks from paulas choice in the sample sizes because they are more convenient to take with me on trips&i don't do masks every week.the hudrating one i really like in winter or anytime I'm feeling a bit too dry. I wear it too bed on my dryer spots&wake up with the problem 80% better..i use some on my under eye area as well when i have to apply certain foundations that tend to male the area around the eye look dry&cracky..don't think I've tried a PC product that i hated
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
I have recently fell in love with Paula's Choice skin care. I love that it is fragrance free! Anyway, I bought a couple samples of this mask and can't get over how youthful and glowing my skin looks after use! It is fragrance free and on application it doesn't feel like it is doing anything but after use, it is phenomenal!
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
I'm a mask junkie. I mask almost everyday. I use both cloth mask and cream mask. I like a cram mask because they're quick, and you can slap it on and finish getting ready. This mask is very hydrating. There is no fragrance which is a big plus in my book. If you've never tried Paula's choice products before, you need to immediately.
elphey i.
I use this only on my under eye, as I am super prone to closed comedones. It was an awesome filler and really softened up the area.

If you don't clog easily, slather it everywhere! Its so lavish and thick and smells pretty awesome! It is a leave on treatment mask, so good for evenings.
Stacy S.
Not a bad mask. The price was perfect and it is high quality. It was a bit difficult to get out of the package.
Sinath D.
This mask helped big time to moisturize my very dry skin. Especially around the eyes and mouth where I keep having eczema rashes. It doesn't stop the itchiness but maintain the skin hydrated and beautiful. I highly recommend it!