Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner

by Paula's Choice

Discover silky-smooth, radiant skin with this toner s sophisticated blend of skin-fortifying ingredients. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner has a richer consistency than any other toner you may have tried. Its milky texture is loaded with skin-protecting antioxidants, essential lipids, cell-communicating ingredients and restorative skin-identical ingredients to leave your skin feeling silky-smooth and better able to recover from damage. Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner delivers key ingredients which are vital to reviving skin s intercellular matrix to help eliminate dry, flaky skin as it soothes redness and sensitivity. When used after cleansing, it helps skin restore and repair itself. It also works to rem.

How has this worked for acne-prone people? Has this caused anyone to breakout?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner!
Product Highlights
...like that it is free of colors and scents. It does and excellent job of hydrating skin after cleansing. I can tell when I don't use it. If you have dry skin I highly recommend it!in reviews
Stephanie P.
Rogers, AR
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner uploaded by Stephanie P.
This is such a good toner . It really does hydrate my face . It has like a milky color . Very liquidy. There is no scent which is great . It really calms my skin and makes me feel hydrated . I like it ! I use my hands to really press it in and it’s amazing !
Jackie O.
Tukwila, WA
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner uploaded by Jackie O.
This is the best hydrating toner I have found! It’s super gentle on the face no irritation helps my skin when I have a damaged skin barrier with a calming effect. One of my favorite toners of all time! If you have dry skin definitely give this a try it is so worth it ! Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is the best moisturizing toner I’ve ever used! It leaves my skin soooo soft and hydrated. I use it everyday, and especially days when my skin is acting up. It really helps with retinol irritation, too!
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner uploaded by Stephanie S.
This is my all time favorite toner. It is so good on my sensitive skin. It has never once irritated my skin, which is a miracle. It leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. I don’t use a cotton pad with this, I splash it on with my hands so I don’t waste product. I love it so!
Jessica M.
Marysville, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great hydrating toner. I add multiple layers, the number of layers just depends on how thirsty my skin seems. It adds moisture without any kind of greasiness or stickiness. Before adding a hydrating toner, my skin would sometimes dry out halfway through the day. This really is soothing and has made a big difference in my skin's overall hydration. I'm excited to try more Paula's Choice products!
Myah S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this twice a day for years. It truly is calming and I like having a little slip on the skin before applying other products. I'm very sensitive and love how this normalized my skin. I'm able to use a lot of actives in my routine, and I suspect this is part of the reason.
Julia K.
Las Vegas, NV
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner uploaded by Julia K.
This is another winner from PC for me. ( if anything I buy it with my own money from their webpage😁) but this toner is awesome. It feels very gentle, provides enough moisturizing for my dry skin, doesn’t leave residue or oiliness. Great under makeup. I would say it compares to Kiehls moisturizing toner. Like it a lot! Not sure if I will repeat it- I would like to try something with acids next.
Caylin B.
Bellaire, MI
My go-to toner when my skin is feeling over-exfoliated or super dry during the winter months. It does have a calming feel when applied, and almost always helps me if I’m peeling. I love to pair this with retinol since that can be irritating and drying to the skin. Will repurchase every winter!
abbey A.
Dyersburg, TN
It gave me itchy red bumps and acne. I have sensitive, acne prone normal skin. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner uploaded by Iznah S.
It’s was so hard to find a toner for me personally because of my dry acne prone skin but I’m so glad Paula’s choice had some great options. This toner keeps my skin clean and moisturized and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I love Paulas Choice because of the fact that it has a lot of products for everyone with any type of skin care concern. Amazing product I really recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kameron H.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 2 mois
Caylin B. il y a 23 jours
I have dry skin and own both of these toners. For me I like to use the replenishing toner when my skin is more “normal” to keep it that way. Perfect for warmer-fall months. I LOVE the recovery toner for nights I use retinol or other drying products because that one is even more milky, soothing and nourishing. I’d say normal-dry=replenishing and very dry=recovery toner😊
Debbie I.
bloomington
il y a un an
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner Would this be a great toner for those with sensitive skin?
Kyra B. il y a 7 mois
My skin is very sensitive and its helped sooth it. Mine is very reactive (gets red when I touch it) and this helps it calm down