Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 & Antioxidants uploaded by Denise R.Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 & Antioxidants uploaded by Gris H.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

This daytime moisturizer with mineral sunscreen provides broad-spectrum protection to brilliantly restore and maintain healthy, radiant skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 goes above and beyond most moisturizers with sunscreen. It replenishes dry, sensitive skin and ensures a healthy barrier function while protecting from daily sun damage with gentle mineral sunscreens. Loaded with potent antioxidants, skin-identical ceramides and cell-communicating peptides to restore and help maintain healthy, radiant skin. Ideal for those with rosacea and specially designed to be worn under makeup. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-fre. see more...

• Does this moisturizer feel greasy after application? I know a lot...1 Answers
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This didn’t quite live up to my Paula’s Choice expectations. I generally love my Paula’s Choice products but this one seems to leave a strange film and hasn’t helped with my dry skin at all. I do love the fragrance free formula but I’ll try a different one next time.
Gris H.
This is my skin salvation. It is a must in my morning routine whenevere I have to go out or not. Its absorbed quickly and doesn't feel dewy on the skin. It is a very light moisturizer with some extra protection SPF 30., I like it a lot. I combine it with a c serume usually, but it can stand even alone. It is a great product especially for the summer when you need SPF grater than 15. I will certainly buy it again. I highly recommend this product. It has also s great price.
Lizzy G.
This is a pretty nice feeling mineral sunscreen, just a little sticky. But, it does not moisturize enough to be used alone for dry skin, in my opinion. The heavy silicone finish of PC products would actually be perfect in this one, yet this tends to be more watery and sticky. Still, a nice product. Like the other skin recovery products, I get some burning when I use this. I also still get a lot of sun with this, which is unusual for me...usually a low spf blocks it. I also noticed that it separates a little and I kind of feel like it needs to be shaken, yet that is hard to do in the tube. But, I still give it 3 stars because mineral blocks are hard to find.
Crystal W.
Mckinleyville, CA
It has spf 30 now..but this spf&moisturizer is great in winter or when ever you skin is getting dry..it does leave a bit of a white film but i think it looks pretty gives a glow to your neck&shoulders...in summer most of the time its just a bit to heavy feeling&i prefer the hydralight but i will use it all yr round on my neck&chest as those spots are a bit dryer&i love the soft glow it gives..kinda evens out your skin a bit..the white film does fade but still leaves ur skin glowing..i also use it on my kids legs in the summer(their legs can get so dry from the pool)..don't make us break out &it doesn't flair up my redness (roceacea)
Bri J.
Lubbock, TX
This is a grey product or fades and wrinkle/ dry skin ! it moistures and revives the skin while treating it. good product
Melisa P.
Rosemount, MN
I have extremely dry sensitive fair skin and this moisturizer with SPF works fantastically on my skin!
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Perfect moisturizer keeps ski smooth and hydrating and it's perfect for my sensitive skin
Bridget R.
I LOVE this sunscreen! I use it only when my skin is extra dry. Sometimes I mix it with other sunscreens if my skin is feeling a little dry and it hydrates perfectly. Love it!
Lora S.
Toronto, ON
Provides a good amount of protection, and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I also have sensitive skin and it is really good for that, in addition to when/if I have any redness. It absorbs nicely too and doesn't leave a white cast which is nice as I can wear it by itself. It is actually SPF 30 (not 15 as this product page says) so that's great too! SPF 30 and above is recommended for skin protection.
Catherine M.
Toronto, ON
A good basic day moisturizer. Doesn't break out my very sensitive skin but I have a few other drugstore sunscreen moisturizers I rotate this one with. I got the entire Skin Recovery kit and love using all the products together. My favorites are definitely the serums and the (non spf) moisturizer.
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Does this moisturizer feel greasy after application? I know a lot of SPF moisturizers have that after effect.