Hey gals! I’ve heard many good things about Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid. I’m tempted to buy it to see how it works with my hormonal, bumpy skin. I’m not sure if it will help any more than the acid toners I’m already using? Can anyone advise me on this product? Thanks 😌

5 answers

I’ve been using pula’s choice for over 16 years. It’s fantastic and I recommend it to anyone. The BHA liquid will definitely help with bumpy skin but is definitely more of a night routine product because of the consistency.
21 days ago
Depends on what you are already using - if it is an AHA product or another BHA product? For my hormonal acne and Blackheads i use a BHA like the paula’s choice or the stridex in the red box. For resurfacing and smoother tone I like my AHA such as mandelic or glycolic acid. Or you could find a combo toner like the cos de BHA brand aha and BHA toner that I really like. More information would be helpful!
a month ago
I would highly recommend this! This should help with all the bumps. Honestly I have been using this line for around 9 years and wish I had tried it years ago!!
a month ago
Heya, definitely give it a go! It helped with my bumpy skin sooo much! Xx
5 months ago
Haven't heard of it until now I'm going to go check it out though definitely check out the reviews sounds amazing though if you try it let me know