Does anyone have any recommendations for treating clogged pores and poor skin texture? I’ve been using Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid but it’s not exfoliating enough!
Seattle, WA - 5 months ago

8 answers

Hey text me 614 378 6280. I’ll tell you about a few products that will be what your looking for and works! Would love to help you. Hope to hear back
4 months ago
Pixi Glow Tonic or even a physical exfoliator Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator works so well on my skin.
5 months ago
Current holy grail for those concerns would be the tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment! It’s completely addressed any texture I had and shrunk my pores drastically! Highly recommend!
Kate Somerville Exfolikate is my go to
5 months ago
I highly recommend Sunday Riley's good genes ..yes it's a bit pricey but ull c a drastic change really quick ...I use it for fine lines n wrinkles n my 18 year old uses it for acne n textured skin love it ..
5 months ago
I’ve been using Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin every few days along with The Ordinary. Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution every night and it has overall helped with my clogged pores and horrid skin texture, also I use a mechanical exfoliater twice a week and wash my face twice a day