BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePaula's Choice

A daily and travel-friendly leave-on exfoliant with two percent salicylic acid to sweep away dead skin cells, unclog pores, and visibly smooth wrinkles-practically overnight. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Uneven Texture, and Acne and BlemishesFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Salicylic Acid (BHA) 2%: Penetrates pores to visibly clear blemish-causing buildup and shed dead skin. - Green Tea: A potent antioxidant that soothes irritated skin while improving visible signs of aging. - Methylpropanediol: Hydrates while visibly enhancing the skin's glow and the formula's penetration.

The smell….Anyone else have a hard time continuing use of this because of the smell? Or did I get a bad batch?
How often should I use this?
Why is it important to exfoliate?
Start your review of Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For!
Matthew C.
Lewisburg, KY
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Matthew C.
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For is a recent addition to my daily skincare regimen. This leave-on exfoliator treats the buildup of dull, dry, congested dead skin cells. I was surprised how quickly I noticed an improvement in skin texture, smaller pores and healthier skin. 10/10 Would Recommend. Ingredients to know: Salicylic Acid, Green Tea and Methylpropanediol.
Jaimee J.
Kansas City, MO
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Jaimee J.
Saying I’m obsessed with the product would be an understatement. I have been using this for about 2 years now and it has helped clear up my adult acne dramatically! My skin is sensitive and acne prone so I was not able to use harsh abrasive exfoliants. This keeps my skin so soft and clean it’s absolutely amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Brianna B.
San Mateo, CA
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Brianna B.
TikTok famous for good reason! Zero fragrance, no irritating additives, just the good stuff. Great for preventing breakouts and ingrown hairs! Just as the name states, it’s a liquid formula. Goes on like water. No pilling or stickiness, just absorbs right in. Great price, trusted brand.
Madison B.
Westminster, CO
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Madison B.
I’m pretty skeptical with skincare products because I’ve used a lot that just don’t work for my sensitive skin. I’ve been using this for a month and my skin has never felt so clear and soft. It’s strong so be sure to apply with a cotton ball and follow with a moisturizer so it doesn’t dry out your skin![product:paulas-choice-skin-perfecting-2%-bha-liquid-salicylic-acid-exfoliant-facial-for]
Syahida A.
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Syahida A.
This exfloating liquid the best! I have sensitive skin but it does not iritating me at all. I use this when I need it so i dont use it everyday. I also always use this PM so in the morning i will put sunscreen on my face to protect my skin after exfloating
Brenda  R.
Germantown, MD
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Brenda  R.
I have used this product with my daughter because she has many blackheads and pimples on her face but I have not seen any change since I have started using it
Melissa  J.
Tewksbury, MA
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Melissa  J.
I recently started using this and LOVE it! Works amazing on my oily acne prone skin. I am always shocked at what comes off my face when using this. I was afraid of purging, but so far so good. I use it every other day. Glad I found this product and I will continue to use it in my skincare routine. [product:paulas-choice-skin-perfecting-2%-bha-liquid-exfoliant-salicylic-acid-peel-for]
Stephanie P.
Rogers, AR
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Stephanie P.
I use this in the morning, after couple weeks using this … I’ve noticed a change in my skin . I don’t break out as much. And when I do it’s little ones and it goes away faster . I have scaring but this doesn’t make it worse . I really feel like this has helped my skin so much with not breaking out . And making my skin better and better ! It doesn’t dry out my skin either. I do follow up with a hydrating essence too . To hydrate my skin even more . Then a moisturizer. I bought the small bottle to try in case I didn’t like it . But i definitely will be getting the big bottle .
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Dominique J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm sad because this product does wonders for most peoples skin 😔, but not mine. I bought a travel size, used it up, and saw no change in my skin nor did it help with my acne. I said forget it, but then decided to get it again because its so popular, so maybe I was doing something wrong 🤷‍♀️🏽 Still, no change. I use it only a few times a week, not everyday, like I did the first time. Its kind of oily at first but then it dries down a smidge. There is no fragrance which I like. I'll keep using it until its gone. Who knows? Maybe I'm just an anomaly.
Delaney T.
Gainesville, VA
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Delaney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is seriously transforming my skin with each use. I have issues with acne, splotchiness, flaky patches, and typically find products with salicylic acid too harsh. However, this is somehow gentle on my skin whilst helping maintain a clearer complexion! My breakouts are now minimal and my skin is ridiculously smooth. I love it, and although I was leery due to the hype surrounding it, I’m so glad I gave it a chance! [product:paulas-choice-skin-perfecting-2%-bha-liquid-salicylic-acid-exfoliant-facial-for]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...