Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsPaula's Choice

by Paula's Choice

A daily and travel-friendly leave-on exfoliant with two percent salicylic acid to sweep away dead skin cells, unclog pores, and visibly smooth wrinkles-practically overnight. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Uneven Texture, and Acne and BlemishesFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Salicylic Acid (BHA) 2%: Penetrates pores to visibly clear blemish-causing buildup and shed dead skin. - Green Tea: A potent antioxidant that soothes irritated skin while improving visible signs of aging. - Methylpropanediol: Hydrates while visibly enhancing the skin's glow and the formula's penetration.

Does it dry your skin as the others toners usually do?
Does it help to get rid of sebaceous filaments?
Does this help with hyperpigmentation and sensitive skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For!
Delaney T.
Gainesville, VA
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Delaney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is seriously transforming my skin with each use. I have issues with acne, splotchiness, flaky patches, and typically find products with salicylic acid too harsh. However, this is somehow gentle on my skin whilst helping maintain a clearer complexion! My breakouts are now minimal and my skin is ridiculously smooth. I love it, and although I was leery due to the hype surrounding it, I’m so glad I gave it a chance! [product:paulas-choice-skin-perfecting-2%-bha-liquid-salicylic-acid-exfoliant-facial-for]
ezra M.
Stillwater, MN
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by ezra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this twice a week only on my nose area. It tends to break me out on my chin & forehead. My nose is textured because of pores, I’ll use a light physical exfoliant and put this on before bed and it makes it look and feel so smooth in the morning. Perfect to do before a day of wearing full coverage makeup.
Marlo M.
York, SC
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Marlo M.
I have sensitive skin and expected this to dry me out, but it didn’t! It was the missing piece to my skincare routine and has stopped my breakouts. I definitely recommend this.
Abby N.
Lewisville
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Abby N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this for 2 years now abs my pores love it. When used weekly, I peel a little but my skin looks amazing after
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,329 reviews
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by jennifer N.
This is one of my absolute faves! Leaves my face feeling so clean and moisturized!! I can see such a big difference in my skin sincd I started using this several months ago!! Love love love Paulas choice!
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Nessa R.
I've bought this product at Sephora. It was recommended to me from one of sales associates. I was inform that it was one of their best selling products for some one like me who has enlarged pores and oily skin. I've been using this once a week for over a month & there's no improvement. It did irritate & dried out my skin. Unfortunately, This product is not meant for me.
Jannet R.
seattle
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Jannet R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this every other day on my Keratosis pilaris (aka KP or strawberry legs) and it’s helped so much!! These pictures are 6 weeks apart and I’ve had this condition for around 10-15 YEARS. Hasn’t fully cleared up yet, but a bottle lasts a long time and it’s made a huge improvement in the texture so far! (I’m maybe half way through one bottle and using it on both full parts of my legs)
Jackie D.
berkeley
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Jackie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Paula’s choice really popped off with this product. Super gentle and makes my skin tone super super smooth. I’ve tried the essence from Tatcha (now $100+) and I feel like I prefer to use this. My skin was glowin even in BART lighting
Anshu P.
Fairfax, VA
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Anshu P.
A very easy-to-use exfoliator that leaves the skin looking hydrated. Personally, I have an issue with large pores and I support Paula's Choice's claim that their product helps clear and minimize enlarged pores. And, this product does remove all the dirt from your skin (if you use it right!). Further, considering its convenience compared to scrubs that cause discomfort or harsh side effects, Paula’s Choice exfoliating treatment is better in terms of its effectiveness. It’s also fragrance-free—which, I appreciate :)
Sarah I.
Clifton
Paula's Choice-skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant-facial For uploaded by Sarah I.
This is a staple in my skin care routine. It completely improved the texture of my skin, helped with dullness, and helped balance my oil production. Definitely recommend for those with small, textured bumps on face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sanae Y.
theHague
il y a 2 mois
Shannon G. il y a 5 jours
I love this product so far! Helps to smooth my skin, decrease pore sizes, decrease discoloration!