Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Skin...
294 Reviews
5 / 5
I used this product 2 nights a week for about 6 months and it feels like this product really pulled out all the nasties under my skin. My skin did purge in the beginning but after about 2 weeks it started to really clear up.
5 / 5
Using this product 1-2x a week and it works wonders on the skin. Small bumps on my forehead and pores clear up and are virtually gone. Scentless and gentle on the skin if used correctly.
5 / 5
I've had large pores in my T-zone my whole life. Within a few weeks of using this product my pores have shrunk dramatically and the rest of my skin is much smoother. I have very oily, acne prone skin and have had very few breakouts, usually only around my menstrual cycle which is almost unavoidable. It also doesn't burn or irritate my skin.
5 / 5
I have normal skin with some discoloration from pimples and not wearing sunscreen. I’ve tried so many products and this by far is the best ni noticed results so quickly and immediately stock up each time I see a sale.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I use this every few days to begin my nighttime skincare routine and I love it! I noticed that my skin is more soft and clear after I begun using it. Worth every penny.
5 / 5
I love this product so much because it hydrates my face and it gives my skin a natural glow and I just love that my skin really loves this product and I recommend it to anybody
5 / 5
This has saved my skin I do a 3 day skin cycle where I use this in my first day and it has significantly helped my scaring and helped decrease the size of my pores while using this I love this so much h
5 / 5
I use this beige my makeup and it makes my makeup go on so smoothly. I would definitely recommend for dry and textured skin. Can be used with your skincare or before your makeup.
5 / 5
Amazing product I absolutely love this product from Paula’s choice my face has never looked so good even when I was much younger I’m going to be 60 years old July 27.I am shocked how quickly this works I hope that this products never gets discontinued it would be very devastating I have spent so many thousands of dollars on skin care products through the years and nothing I’ve ever tried before has done what Paula’s choice and ordinary products Have done to my skin I’m very thankful for them.
5 / 5
if you haven’t tried this yet… omg. What are you waiting for?? This has completely changed my skincare! I had trouble with blackheads after two pregnancies and could not get rid of them! After using this for 3 weeks, they’re completely gone. ALL of them! My face hasn’t been this smooth in 2 1/2 years.