Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid

Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid

by Paula's Choice

Shrink enlarged pores with this 2% liquid salicylic acid leave-on exfoliant that removes old skin cells both on the skin's surface and inside the pore.

• Creates radiant, even-toned skin
  • Reduces redness & builds collagen
  • Unclogs & diminishes enlarged pores
  • For all skin types
  • $23

ABOUT PAULA'S CHOICE

The best skin of your life starts here. Smooth wrinkles, reduce brown spots, shrink pores, build collagen, treat acne, firm and brighten skin and a whole lot more. We offer targeted skincare solutions that really work. You found it. Finally.

Paula’s Choice products are clinically proven to be non-irritating. We don't use alcohol or add fragrances that can irritate your skin. Our products are 100% guaranteed. And, we never test on animals.

PaulasChoice.com

Are there any good dupes? I don’t live anywhere near a Sephora
Is this as good as everyone says?
Does anyone use Retinol in the same routine as this product?
Start your review of Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid!
Loredana P.
Walkerville
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Loredana P.
After lots of recommendations I finally tried this product and I do not regret it! It’s only been a few weeks and I can already see a lot of differences. I thought it would be harsher on the skin but it’s actually quite gentle
Olivia J.
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Olivia J.
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Olivia J.
Absolutely love this product. I use it along with other Paulas products for my daily skincare routine. It has improved my blackheads and pores and has also resulted in less oily skin. It’s gentle on skin and isn’t too harsh. 100% recommend [product:paula’s-choice-skin-perfecting-2%-bha-liquid]
Victoria W.
Moorabbin
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Victoria W.
This!!!! Is what saved my skin!!! I have dry, acne prone skin and I do my best to moisturise it but I do cover it with makeup when I go out. As you can see, my skin used to look TERRIBLE under makeup, there was so much texture!!! This exfoliant came so highly recommended that I decided to give it go. It didn't show improvements overnight, obviously, however after a few months I took a picture to compare and the difference was so significant!!! It has been a staple in my routine ever since and I am so glad that I don't feel those small bumps on my face anymore. I still get acne but the texture of my skin has improved so much since then. Definitely will keep repurchasing! Note: wearing makeup in all pictures, as my texture shows the most under makeup.
Trina A.
Ryde
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Trina A.
I don’t even know where to start. My goodness this product is literally magic!!! I’ve had a few hormonal acne breakouts and last night was the first time using. Woke up, bumps significant reduced, redness gone down and acne has literally shrivelled up! If you don’t buy this ASAP you are missing out. My jaw dropped Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% Bha Liquid
Virdi R.
10A Rylands Road dandenong 3175, melbourne dandenong
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Virdi R.
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Virdi R.
This is the best so far as it really helped for clearing out my acne and blackheads as well. It does help to improve my skin texture. Yes its bit pricey but its worth the price and nice packaging and i will love to recommend this to those who r suffering from textured skin and acne. I usually apply it after steaming my face as blackheads gets easy to remove by applying this afterwards.
sofia F.
West Hobart
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by sofia F.
This review is not sponsored, I bought the product with my own money. 🦝 Well, it's not for me 🤷🏼‍♀️. I believe it is a good product, but bc I have very sensitive skin I'm not able to use it. BHA gives me redness & irritation even if I use such a low concentration product. Moreover, I don't like that feeling of stickiness and I can feel it on my face. If your skin is sensitive, consider PHA, it's gentler and effective too.
Ngoc T.
Mill Park
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Ngoc T.
I’ve found out why this is 1 of their best selling product. It helped with blackheads, pimples and deadskin. I’ve tried 2% for the first time with BHA but didn’t get breakout or redness at all. Definitely will buy this again. Received a free travel size with my last order. Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
Ishleen K.
Melbourne
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by Ishleen K.
The only product which I can confidently say has been helpinhg with the texture of my skin and the appearaof my super enlarged pores. I had heard so many good reviews but only after using it myself for 3 weeks now, and seeing results can i say, paulas choice 2% BHa liquid is the best salycilic acid in the market.
nabilah B.
lakemba
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by nabilah B.
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by nabilah B.
I love this exfoliant,i have hormonal acne around my chin,i used this exfoliate after i use my toner, n after that i use my serum n moisturiser. And the next morning,voila!! My acne is shrinking. N my skin is very smooth.. it's not make my skin dry.. if u have acne prone, U have to try this!
Yoanella B.
Woodstock, ON
Very good value for money. I was surprised of how good this product is. I think it's going to be one of my favorites from now on!

230 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley B.
Fresno, CA
il y a 2 mois
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid ?is it worth buying because it has a small ingredient list?
Fran R. il y a 2 mois
Yes, it’s best for oily skin, especially skin that has congestion and suffers from large pores. it exfoliates inside pores. Don’t let the small ingredient list deter you. It’s highly effective, especially for the type of skin I described above.