Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid

by Paula's Choice

Shrink enlarged pores with this 2% liquid salicylic acid leave-on exfoliant that removes old skin cells both on the skin's surface and inside the pore.

• Creates radiant, even-toned skin
  • Reduces redness & builds collagen
  • Unclogs & diminishes enlarged pores
  • For all skin types
  • $23

ABOUT PAULA'S CHOICE

The best skin of your life starts here. Smooth wrinkles, reduce brown spots, shrink pores, build collagen, treat acne, firm and brighten skin and a whole lot more. We offer targeted skincare solutions that really work. You found it. Finally.

Paula’s Choice products are clinically proven to be non-irritating. We don't use alcohol or add fragrances that can irritate your skin. Our products are 100% guaranteed. And, we never test on animals.

PaulasChoice.com

Would you just apply directly on your face or use a cotton pad? How does it compare to a regular toner?
How does this work on oily acne prone skin is it effective?
Is this product good even for people who never try BHA AHA before ?
Start your review of Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid!
2 months agoNJ
Purchased at: Dermstore
I always heard so much hype for this product, and after getting particularly angry with my pores and skin texture I bought this and I’m so happy I did. This honestly feels like just applying a toner on a cotton pad but does so much more. The salicylic acid in this de-gunks the large pores on my nose and cheeks, helps keep breakouts at bay and get rid of ones I already have popping up, and the weird bumpy texture I had on my chin is gone now as well too. It may be pricey but it’s honestly worth it, plus you don’t use it every day (at least I don’t because it would be too stripping, especially since I use other actives) so you’ll have this bottle for awhile. Plus keep an eye out for sales. I didn’t pay full price for mine!
5 days ago
I really like this. I do think it leaves me a little oily during the day, so maybe limit use to just nighttime. But its nothing concerning. I dont think its exfoliating enough either, but I do notice some difference and I prefer it over powder. I also notice a difference in overall tone of my skin since using this. I have not received any new breakouts, but I have not noticed any improvement in the ones i currently have either. I have hope for this product though. Overall, I like this and will continue to try it bc i see some improvement of my skin tone.
8 days agoSeattle, WA
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid uploaded by sakshi S.
This product is a must have no matter what! You need this in your routine for improving skin texture and quality in general. It helped me in smoothing my skin and purifying my pores. It didn’t irritate my dry skin at all even though the acid seems to be quite potent and effective. It is in fact hydrating and leaves a natural glow on my skin after days of using it!! You need this, trust me!
6 days ago
I’ve been pretty surprised by this product. Normally salicylic acid dries my skin out pretty quickly, but I find this formula to be quite gentle. My skin has been a mess lately, and this product is slowly helping to clear up acne and rough patches on my face. I’m currently using this product every other day, still seeing results, and my skin hasn’t gotten overly dry. The price point is nice. I just wish it were sold at Ulta!
3 months agoIrvine, CA
Im really digging this BHA liquid! My esthetician told me to use glycolic acid and retinol to help with my pores and its been helping fade scars but i still noticed clogged pores. So AHA and retinol helped the surface but I needed something for congestion so I started researching good salicylic products and this had a lot of positive reviews so I gave it a shot. Ive been using this for two weeks now and although I still have sebum, its much less than before. I love how gentle and moisturizing this is. What blew me away was the amount of “dirt” it wiped away even after I used a toner prior to applying this. After thoroughly cleansing my face, I used a toner to wipe away any excess and my cotton pad was clean then i used another cotton pad to apply the bha liquid and i was shocked to see that my cotton pad had picked up crap that my toner didnt!
8 days agoKnoxville, TN
I'm 26 years old and am still dealing with under the skin bumps. I got a facial a month ago and the women recommended this product. I bought it immediately. My skin has started to even out. WARNING: YOU WILL PURGE. But, thats every product on your skin. I've made it through the purge (about 3 weeks). My skin looks so much brighter. I use morning and night
2 months ago
Bought this to try because of one of the Nordstrom sales. Where has this been all my life? I consistently battled with rough flakey skin that causes my makeup to sit in crevices and look cakey. It’s a classic case of needing more exfoliation and hydration. This product is easy to add to my routine and has done so much more than some physical exfoliaters. It has minimized my pores! and somewhat smoothed out my skin. Once a day or every few days, swipe some on right after a toner. Use a bha-friendly serum. Moisturize well. I usually do it at night and try to use a vitamin c in the morning instead. And I may skip if I’m using a serum I think might be too harsh if combined with bha.
7 days ago
Paula 's choice skin perfecting bha exfoliator is surprisingly great. I have not had a breakout since using it. It does not irritate my skin. It feel cool upon application. It is just a bit difficult to get out of the bottle..I have not seen my pires shrink yet but it is a great toner to use.
4 days agoBushland, TX
If I could give this more stars, I would! This product is amazing! It is gentle enough that I use it every morning right after cleansing. I call it the magic eraser for blackheads because it does such an amazing job of cleaning out my pores. This is holy grail status for me!
9 days agoLos Angeles
It works wonderfully in the beginning. It helps to smooth the skin, regenerate new skin, remove dead skin cells etc. After some weeks, I don't see much improvement anymore. But I'll keep using it for now till something better comes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Hey gals! I’ve heard many good things about Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid. I’m tempted to buy it to see how it works with my hormonal, bumpy skin. I’m not sure if it will help any more than the acid toners I’m already using? Can anyone advise me on this product? Thanks 😌
Kristina H. 2 months ago
Haven't heard of it until now I'm going to go check it out though definitely check out the reviews sounds amazing though if you try it let me know
5 months ago
Narantuya P. 5 months ago
About in a months ago I bought this products from Paula's choice. It gives real difference to my face. Specially, BHA is amazing. It reduces my blackheads, and large pores, my skin going soft like a baby face. I love it.