BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Shrink enlarged pores with this 2% liquid salicylic acid leave-on exfoliant that removes old skin cells both on the skin's surface and inside the pore.

• Creates radiant, even-toned skin
  • Reduces redness & builds collagen
  • Unclogs & diminishes enlarged pores
  • For all skin types
  • $23

ABOUT PAULA'S CHOICE

The best skin of your life starts here. Smooth wrinkles, reduce brown spots, shrink pores, build collagen, treat acne, firm and brighten skin and a whole lot more. We offer targeted skincare solutions that really work. You found it. Finally.

Paula’s Choice products are clinically proven to be non-irritating. We don't use alcohol or add fragrances that can irritate your skin. Our products are 100% guaranteed. And, we never test on animals.

PaulasChoice.com

• Does Paulas Choice products work? I'm thinking about getting this...13 Answers
  • I started using this and the aha formula recently, and I'm having...3 Answers
  • What's the difference between this product and the Paula's Choice...3 Answers
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
Here's the thing: when I had my daughter 2 years ago, my face suddenly exploded and gave me the problematic skin I was lucky to avoid in high school. I was miserable and tried a ton of different approaches; Korean skincare, switching to all natural, a tea tree regime....either it didn't touch it or exacerbated the issues.

Finally, I switched back to cleansing with Cetaphil and toning with apple cider vinegar, which took care of about half the breakouts. Then I bought a travel sized bottle (1 oz) of this BHA liquid from the Paula's Choice website (I'm on a drugstore budget, and the travel size has so far lasted me 3 weeks.)

Everybody wants to see instant results when they try something new with skincare and almost never have a payoff. I'm here to tell you that this one delivers. Literally the next morning there was a difference. Smoother skin, less breakout. Within the week, I was *breakout free* and I literally cannot remember the last time my skin looked this good. I went from being an emotional mess because of the state of my face (for MONTHS) to having the skin I had before hormones and life snuffed the youth out of me.

I wish I could give this stuff 15 stars. I will never, EVER go without it again. Sure, I can't use cutesy Korean products that smell like peaches and look adorable, but I'll take it for being able to go to the grocery store without full coverage foundation. I can't recommend it enough, and once again, the manufacturer's website offers a travel size for like $8 which should last you quite awhile.

OH! A little tip - the product directions tell you to pour some on a cotton pad before applying to your face, but honestly, you lose so much product that way. (Did I mention I'm cheap?) About 4 drops on your fingertips (or directly on your face if you can work fast enough) is probably enough to be worked in all over your face.
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I can’t say enough good things about this product. I don’t usually have acne problem but for whatever reasons my face started to break out terribly last year. I bought this in a travel size off amazon and that one lasted me about two months. The first week I used it,my face broke out even worse than before,all acne popped up like crazy (i had clogged pores,black head). One week passed there were like 10% of acne on my face and it got better and better until it’s completely gone. I’m glad I was patient. I bought a full sized bottle after The travel size was empty. It will definitely last me a very long time.

Something I have to mention is,it does dry your skin. I have to use life plankton essence on top of it,that helps a lot.

I didn’t really follow the directions(to use cotton pad) i find that I save more and it can be applied easier with my fingertips. That’s probably why the travel size lasted so long.
Brittany L.
Somerville
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
There are very few brands I trust when it comes to skincare, but Paula’s Choice is one of those I always go back to. Made for sensitive skin with only the highest quality ingredients, I cannot recommend these products enough. When it comes to this toner, I feel the same—reduces bumpy skin and wrinkles while still leaving your face hydrated. Of course, you should follow with a moisturizer since all acid toners have a slight drying effect, but if you follow an overall good skincare routine, I would recommend adding this to the mix if you’re struggling with textured skin or breakouts. Just keep in mind you may need a stronger weekly BHA or AHA for more stubborn bumps.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I am a fairly recent convert to Paula's Choice skincare. I had heard a lot of great things, but because of the price I was reluctant. I am so thankful I finally tried this line! This product does wonders for me. I look smoother, my rough patches are pretty much gone, my pores look smaller and it has help contain my hormonal breakouts. I have problem skin and have since I was a young teen. The absence of dyes and fragrances in these products is fantastic for me. As for the feel of the product, it does feel a tad oily at first but it dries quickly. I cannot say enough good things about this. If you're on the fence, just go for It! I can't imagine you'd be disappointed.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I have been a Paula's Choice customer for 5 years now. I like many of this brand's products, but BHA exfoliant is the most favorite so far. I had been struggling with adult acne for many years and had spend a lot of money on various products. When I started using this exfoliant, I saw the improvement within the first week. I couldn't believe that adding this product to my daily cleansing routine would make such a change. Not only have I been able to control my acne, but also my skin got smoother and the tone got more even.
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I am not sure what this product does. I felt no different using it than any other type of cleaner/pore purifier. I received a sample of this from a beauty subscription box a while ago and it just sat in my drawer. I will continue to use this sampler until it's done but I would not go out and actively purchase this item seeing as I saw no difference.
Joy G.
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
This is a holy grail skincare product for me. I started using it 6 months ago and I'm on my second bottle. This is the one product that actually shrunk my pores. I noticed a difference in my skin within the first week of using it. It is an exfoliating product and it really does exfoliate. I did experience peeling, so I would recommend incorporating hydrating products into your routine while using this.
Penny
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I absolutely recommend Paula's Choice for a healthy skin care routine. I used to have reoccurring acne on my forehead and it has completely gone away since I started using this line. My pores are smaller and I can get away with not wearing makeup most days. I am 36 years old and I still get carded sometimes when I go out for drinks with my friends. Love love love this stuff.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Review for: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid more...
I cannot say enough great things about this product. I purchase the small size off of Amazon and after using it for 1 week, I purchased the full size bottle. This had made such a difference in my skin. I don't suffer from acne but I do have clogged pore and blackhead. This has drastically improved the texture of my skin and I will continue to repurchase
Molly F.
This is a game changer. I have used this every night for almost four years now. The BHA liquid has gotten rid of all my closed comedones, breakouts, and clogged pores. After I use it my skin is always so glows and smooth. I’ve tried other options in the past but always come back to this! Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
Tabitha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does Paulas Choice products work? I'm thinking about getting this and some of the other products for my skin routine. I need to know are they worth the money?
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been looking for a new facial cleanser that will help reduce pores and i prove skin texture. I read about these products and am anxious to try them. I have some adult acne caused by oily skin, will this product help with that or possibly aggravate it?
Kalissa M.
Bloomington, IN
Is it best to use this daily? If so, just once a day, or both in the morning and the evening?
Gina S.
springfield, ne
Has anyone had an noticeable changes in skin texture or resurfacing?
Annette G.
I've been wanting to try this product for a while. Does this product leave an oily effect on anyone?