by Paula's Choice

Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 offers multiple anti-aging benefits for combination to oily skin. The silky, sheer formula provides broad-spectrum sun protection to prevent and reduce wrinkles and brown spots. It's loaded with potent antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients proven to help your skin look and act younger while minimizing oil and smoothing dryness. Your skin will feel soft and have a fresh matte finish. Benefits: With daily use complexion becomes younger-looking and healthier. Perfect to wear under makeup. Formula is colorant and fragrance free. Recommended for combination to oily skin types.

How does this product hold up in very humid, hot weather?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense SPF 30 with Antioxidants, 2 fl oz!
Product Highlights
“...still a bit emollient and smooth when applying it to the skin, and it's hydrating for my skin. It smells slightly of sunscreen (because thats what it is), but the scent is not as strong as some other products. Most important, it has never caused me any breakouts. Paulas Choice claims to add antioxidant ingredients to most/all of their products, so that's a great bonus as well. I recommend it for people with combination to oily skin types who want a very light, sheer sunscreen and don't have any aversions to chemical sunscreens. It is not a mineral sunscreen - the active sunscreen ingredients are Avobenzone, homosalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone. Keep that in mind, if that is an issue for you. I love this product. ” in 3 reviews
Williamsville
Got the sample that’s tinted (unless they all are??) to try it out, no breakouts and it kind of doubled as a BB cream for only getting out of the house for a couple hours. I’d use this in the summer with a finishing powder on top for a light coverage & SPF combo.
West Columbia, SC
I use this in conjunction with the Resist regimen as my daily sunscreen. I live I. Florida so it’s imperative that I wear sunscreen everyday. I’m also fair skinned and burn easily, and this takes care of my needs.
I really liked this sunscreen. Lightweight, doesn't have a strong smell, absorbs nicely. I have yet to break out by using this product and my skin stays protected from the sun! This is my go-to face sunscreen for now! A little goes a long way.
Renton , WA
Decent sunscreen light weight and applies well under makeup. Separates a lot so you have to shake it a lot which made me stop using it and switch to a mineral sunscreen.
I have only been using this for a month or so, but so far I love it. It’s think, but still very moisturizing. Unlike other lotions with sunscreen, this absorbs nicely into the skin.
The only daily sunscreen that I use on my face that doesn’t break me out! I absolutely love it! It’s light enough to wear under makeup as well, which is a plus!
Murrieta
I’ve been using this for about a month for the first time and will continue to buy it. It dried out my skin in the beginning but after a little while it stopped
South Bend
This is a great daily moisturizer for spring and summer for combination skin. It has SPF that I need, but is light and sheer, so it keeps my T-zone oils at bay!
Non greedy and doesn’t leave a white cast once I apply my makeup for the day. Doesn’t break me out and protects my skin from the harmful Florida summer days.
Philadelphia , PA
I swear by everything Paula makes. This sunscreen is no different! Rubs in easily, doesn't feel oily, and doesn't clog my pores. Goes well under makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...