Paula's Choice SKIN BALANCING Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol uploaded by Kara D.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum has a unique texture with a soft light feel that supplies skin with an exciting mix of antioxidants and retinol to help soothe skin, visibly improve the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and unclog congested pores. This revitalizing serum amplifies your skin’s hydration and fends off environmental assault for a refreshed more even-looking complexion. This serum weightlessly delivers an invisible layer of retinol and age-fighting antioxidants to ease the appearance of first signs of aging. It also hydrates and helps defend skin against environmental assault. This cutting-edge formula helps to balance and revitalize skin, leading to a healthier, more normal-looking appearance. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Paula's...
Kara D.
Oh, where to begin! This stuff is amazing. It's a lightweight, silky texture. It's almost hard to describe the smoothing effect it has on your face but it's awesome. It's a clear and gel-like serum. I got it as a sample and it's surprisingly gone a long way. It's seems to work very well, although I don't use it every day. I definitely want to buy more so I can use it more often.

10/10 recommend!
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I love this. Ive repurchased at least 4 times already. I love that it has retinol in it. My skin reacts so well. My face seems smoother and clearer. My break outs have decreased as well.
Shelly A.
I might be biased but I love this serum. Paula’s choice is my favorite skin care line. This serum is like a clear gel. It costs your skin and makes it feel soft. I do love this serum. I will repurchase again.
Hannah C.
San Diego
I loved the way this felt on my skin and knowing that I’m putting great ingredients on my face. It’s not a miracle but I did see some improvement!
Morgan G.
Pricey, but lasts a long time. Works well for a good daily serum. Not too thick or heavy
Julia L.
One of my favorite serums! I have oily skin and I love it! I’ve bought it many times.
Sophia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I live by Paula’s Choice! This antioxidant concentrate is a great addition to my night and day routine and goes on smoothly over other skincare items and under my makeup without caking. Definitely recommend!
Skylar T.
Fishers
This serum does what it promises. I adore Paula’s products and this one truly improves the quality of my skin. I have combination skin so this does help balance my skin out.
Urszula C.
Mississauga, ON
This is my go to serum. It’s so easy to apply and a great part of my usual skincare routine. My only problem is that it’s only available online and when you factor in exchange rate and shipping the cost is a bit too high.
Rebecca F.
I love this serum. It has antioxidants and retinol. Although it’s greasy feeling it sinks in quick and makes your skin look and feel so soft and more healthy. I put this on my eye area as it helps protect against getting fine lines. The SPF protects against sun damage as well it truly is amazing and I think everyone should give it a go. It’s rather expeshve but lasts ages despite the small tube cos a little amount melts into a lot.