Paula's Choice SKIN BALANCING Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol

by Paula's Choice

Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum has a unique texture with a soft light feel that supplies skin with an exciting mix of antioxidants and retinol to help soothe skin, visibly improve the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and unclog congested pores. This revitalizing serum amplifies your skin’s hydration and fends off environmental assault for a refreshed more even-looking complexion. This serum weightlessly delivers an invisible layer of retinol and age-fighting antioxidants to ease the appearance of first signs of aging. It also hydrates and helps defend skin against environmental assault. This cutting-edge formula helps to balance and revitalize skin, leading to a healthier, more normal-looking appearance. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice SKIN BALANCING Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol!
THORNVILLE, OH
Paula's Choice SKIN BALANCING Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol uploaded by Kara D.
Oh, where to begin! This stuff is amazing. It's a lightweight, silky texture. It's almost hard to describe the smoothing effect it has on your face but it's awesome. It's a clear and gel-like serum. I got it as a sample and it's surprisingly gone a long way. It's seems to work very well, although I don't use it every day. I definitely want to buy more so I can use it more often. 10/10 recommend!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Sterling Hts, MI
I really love this product. I feel like it leaves my skin really smooth and silky without being greasy. It adds great hydration without feeling oily. I haven’t noticed any immediate change in my skin but I think this is more of a long term preventative.
Oily / Acne
Philadelphia , PA
I live by Paula’s Choice! This antioxidant concentrate is a great addition to my night and day routine and goes on smoothly over other skincare items and under my makeup without caking. Definitely recommend!
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Pt Charlotte, FL
I might be biased but I love this serum. Paula’s choice is my favorite skin care line. This serum is like a clear gel. It costs your skin and makes it feel soft. I do love this serum. I will repurchase again.
Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Dyer , IN
I love this. Ive repurchased at least 4 times already. I love that it has retinol in it. My skin reacts so well. My face seems smoother and clearer. My break outs have decreased as well.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles
Fishers
This serum does what it promises. I adore Paula’s products and this one truly improves the quality of my skin. I have combination skin so this does help balance my skin out.
San Diego, CA
I loved the way this felt on my skin and knowing that I’m putting great ingredients on my face. It’s not a miracle but I did see some improvement!
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Fine Lines
Wilmington, DE
I confess I was impressed by the size but don’t judge (and I know what you’re thinking, don’t be gross, 😂) is worth it
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Pricey, but lasts a long time. Works well for a good daily serum. Not too thick or heavy
One of my favorite serums! I have oily skin and I love it! I’ve bought it many times.