Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing...
226 Reviews
5 / 5
Paula's Choice Skin balancing pore reducing toner is fantastic for minimizing enlarged pores on the face. It effectively tightens and refines the appearance of pores, leaving the skin looking smoother and more even. The formula is gentle and non-irritating, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. With regular use, this toner helps to control excess oil production and prevent clogged pores, resulting in a clearer and more radiant complexion. Additionally, the toner contains antioxidants and soothing ingredients that help to calm and protect the skin from environmental damage. Overall, Paula's Choice Skin balancing pore reducing toner is a must-have product for anyone looking to improve the appearance of their pores and achieve a healthier, more balanced complexion.
4 / 5
It was not as effective as I thought it would be for the price however it did reduce the size of pores on my nose, which led the size of blackheads to go down. No noticeable scent which is nice, and the packaging is good but not for travel
5 / 5
I've been using this cleanser on and off for about 7 years because I'm stupid and try other brands thinking there's going to be something even better out there, but find myself continuously returning to it because honestly nothing else compares. It removes makeup and cleanses skin with ease but is gentle and leaves skin feeling fresh, soft and moisturised. It may seem more expensive, but you get a huge bottle and only need a little bit of product. It's honestly one of the only cleansers I've used that makes a noticeable difference. 10/10.
5 / 5
What does it promise: Restore skin's healthy balance with the hydrating Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner from Paula's Choice. Potent antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients and anti-inflammatory agents help reduce redness and inflammation. Eliminates mild dryness or flaking Leaves skin beautifully smooth 100% fragrance- and colorant-free I used it during my pregnancy, not every day, but instead of the Ordinary. It is quite mild for me and is getting a nice evened out tone for my face. It does not irritate, but it is not enough if I get any inflamed skin - it doesn't really treat it (though I was not expecting it, of course). I can't say it reduced my pores visibly but they were getting less gunk inside - that's for sure. It is a very nice calming toner and I am glad I ordered a couple of bottles right away.
5 / 5
After trying a lot of different toners from other brands. Also when price was not a factor. I would say I.stayed on this one for a long time. Good one. And would reccomend it surely.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I know toners are not a mandatory step on skincare, but my skin just loves them. Mine's considerably oily and acne prone. This product promises to "balance the skin with antioxidants and hydrating ceramides, making oily areas less noticeable and skin more even, smooth, moisturized and protected", according to the brand. It also claims to minimize the size of pores, since it's formulated with niacinamide. The other key ingredients are chamomile and burdock root extract (soothe sensitivity and provide antioxidant benefits), and hyaluronic acid and ceramides (restore moisture barrier and hydration). First thing I noticed was that it didn't dry out my skin, which I kinda thought it would do. The texture is a bit viscous, almost between water and serum. It's really lightweight too. I honestly didn't notice any difference in my pores, but then again, I would be really surprised if a toner showed palpable results. It's perfect for summer, when we want hydration and moisture without getting oily as a frying pan. I can't say it helped with acne either, because my pimples only show up once a month, if you know what I mean. Is it a good product? Definitely. Did it fulfill my expectations? Kinda. Would I buy it again? No. For $23, I can definitely find more targeted toners that will deliver what I expect, but at the same time I don't regret trying it out.
5 / 5
En mi semana una probándola la verdad si me a gustado e leído varías review de este producto y creo que si valió la pena lo que más me gusta que trae niacinamide me encanta I’m so happy
4 / 5
I just started using this recently and already see a difference in how shiny and toned my skin is, especially my nose. Will definitely continue!
4 / 5
I purchased this product after reading a lot of reviews saying it is good for combination skin. I’d have to agree and really enjoy the way that this product feels on my face. It has a liquid consistency but thicker than just water. Maybe I have not been using it long enough (just over a month) , but I haven’t noticed a huge difference in my skin.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
After using this toner for almost 6 months, I did not feel much difference in my skin texture. It says that it reduces pores, but it did not do any justice to my skin. I have combination skin and my skin gets super oily during summers. Although it does make my skin hydrated whenever I wake up in the morning. I purchased it after watching many positive reviews. But sadly, this product is not for me.