Paula's Choice

12%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I've been using this cleanser on and off for about 7 years because I'm stupid and try other brands thinking there's going to be something even better out there, but find myself continuously returning to it because honestly nothing else compares. It removes makeup and cleanses skin with ease but is gentle and leaves skin feeling fresh, soft and moisturised. It may seem more expensive, but you get a huge bottle and only need a little bit of product. It's honestly one of the only cleansers I've used that makes a noticeable difference. 10/10.
5 / 5
What does it promise: Restore skin's healthy balance with the hydrating Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner from Paula's Choice. Potent antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients and anti-inflammatory agents help reduce redness and inflammation. Eliminates mild dryness or flaking Leaves skin beautifully smooth 100% fragrance- and colorant-free I used it during my pregnancy, not every day, but instead of the Ordinary. It is quite mild for me and is getting a nice evened out tone for my face. It does not irritate, but it is not enough if I get any inflamed skin - it doesn't really treat it (though I was not expecting it, of course). I can't say it reduced my pores visibly but they were getting less gunk inside - that's for sure. It is a very nice calming toner and I am glad I ordered a couple of bottles right away.
5 / 5
After trying a lot of different toners from other brands. Also when price was not a factor. I would say I.stayed on this one for a long time. Good one. And would reccomend it surely.