Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner

by Paula's Choice

Restore skin s healthy balance with this lightly hydrating, weightless solution. What makes this product unique? Unlike most other toners on the market, Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner is famous for offering potent antioxidants, anti-irritants and cell-communicating ingredients which help restore normal function to damaged, misbehaving cells. When used after cleansing, it helps skin restore and repair itself. This truly state-of-the-art toner helps balance skin so its oily areas do not worsen. Redness is reduced while slightly dry, flaky areas are made smooth and soft. It also helps to remove last traces of makeup and may be the only "moisturizer" your normal to oily.

Does this really reduce pore appearance?
What is the best toner for normal skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner!
Product Highlights
“This is basically a hydrating liquid, which is necessary after cleansing to replace what was cleansed off. I didn't think it had any value to my skincare routine, until I tried it. I haven't had a blemish in a month and my skin glows. I guess it was a bit dehydrated, after all. I have combo skin and the niacinimide addition seems to have done its job to normalize my pores. I might switch to a more hydrating product in the winter.” in 4 reviews
“I've used everything from proactive to expensive body shop products, but this is the first that worked for me and makes my skin smooth and clean.” in 1 review
“Love this toner - it works well with my oily skin, doesn't leave it feeling stripped of moisture but also doesn't add to the grease factor.” in 1 review
I have oily skin that is acne prone, so I purchased this toner, since it's made for those issues. I used a simple cotton ball to apply it. I didn't need to apply much. I didn't notice a fragrance, which is nice. Any shine that was on my face, disappeared as soon as I applied this toner. The toner was gentle, but I did notice a dry area on my chin, which is the complete opposite of my normal issue.
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
SEATTLE
5 stars all the way. I love the lightness of this toner and the effectiveness to do the job touted on the bottle. It really does help minimize the look of my pores and also gives my skin a bright luminous glow. My skin feels refreshed after cleansing when I use it which helps me keep it a consistent part of my routine. It's free from harsh alcohols or witch hazel like alot of toners.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
I always enjoy Paula’s Choice products and this toner is no exception. Unlike other harsh alcohol-based toners this one feels light and refreshing and doesn’t overly dry out my skin. While I’m not sure I’ve seen a huge reduction in pore size I still recommend it as a product to add to your nightly regimen!
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Roseville, CA
I’ve been using this toner for nearly six months, and have previously used all kinds of products. That being said, Paula’s skin balancing toner is the best. It helps to even out my oily skin without zapping it completely of any moisture, keeping my skin feeling and looking healthy and confident. I would recommend to anyone.
Oily / Sun Damage, Scarring, Dark Spots
Moses Lake, WA
Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner has been my choice of toner for the last 4 years. All of PC products are amazing. I know that when I choose a PC product, it won't irritate my skin and they explain every ingredient with it's purpose. Her products work, they're a great price point, and they show you their research to back up their claims. This toner is has all the aspects I love about the brand. It has non-irritating ingredients, feels great on my skin, works hard to clean up any debris left behind from washing, keeps my skin healthy and balanced, and the price isn't bad either.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Louisiana
I am a avid Paula's Choice user and this was one of two products I tried first. This toner was a easy start to my skincare routine. I have neutral skin, so not oily, dry, or sensitive. I always recommend Paula's choice to anyone wanting to try not only affordable but fantastic skincare company. Their customer service is beyond anything I've ever experienced. They will help you pick the right product for your skin, but they also take the time to listen to everything you like or dont like about a product. I've been given a full size lotion because during a conversation with a CS person I stated how I was excited about it and couldn't wait to buy it. They are amazing and I have nothing bad to say about this product or company. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Orlando, FL
Just got this product from their website as it was on sale half off. I really enjoy their bha liquid exfoliant but this was is also great as well! It’s very light weight and works extremely well at minimizing the pores and giving a nice smooth finish to a makeup look. I use this strictly every night and you definitely can tell a difference in my skins elasticity and appearance overall. Liquid exfoliants are in right now so definitely recommend trying this one.
Sensitive / Fine Lines
Las Vegas, NV
I like that this toner treats my oily skin without stripping it. My skin feels balanced and supple after applying this toner. I have been using since June and probably will continue to use. I have noticed my pores are less visible since using. I also prefer this in a spray bottle to reap all the benefits.
Combination / Blackheads, Dark Spots
I really see a difference in my pores and face in general. After I double wash my face I use this product and still stubborn makeup is removed! My face feels so clean and smooth! I would recommend this product!
Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
WARREN, PA
Great product. It's gentle enough for my sensitive combo ski , yet powerful enough to rid the leftover dirt and grime on my face. It's made for combo oily skin, which I have always been, but my skin has been more dry larely, so I'm not sure if I'll repurchase right now. Since I've been out of this, I've been using REN Ready steady glow daily AHA tonic. It's more moisturizing than this one and working better for my dryer skin right now. I would highly recommend This PC toner for combo oily and even just normal skin. She really put so much thought into each ingredient in all of her products, I'm really loving the brand. I would truly recommend anything from this brand.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...