by Paula's Choice

SKIN BALANCING Oil-Reducing Cleanser’s gentle foaming formula works to improve the appearance of enlarged, congested pores. This concentrated cream-to-foam cleanser quickly dissolves makeup and removes impurities while refining skin’s normal balance....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser for Normal, Combination, and Oily Skin - 16 oz [16 oz]!
Corvallis
This product is lightly foamed and requires just a little amount for every usage. This is my first time using the product and it is almost finished. I like how my skin feels clean yet not having the "tight" sensation. However, I still experience oily T-zone and acne issues (mild). I am unsure whether this product actually helps with my skin.
Riverdale, UT
This product is a great daily cleanser for those with sensitive skin. Very basic and makes my skin feel great. I love Paula’s Choice. It’s gentle foaming, and makes my skin so clean! They have the best customer service... will continue ordering!!!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I love this product line from Paula’s Choice. The cleaners does not remove my heavy mascara, so I use a eye makeup remover separate. However, I really love the way my skin feels after, and I think it helps my bumpy, problem skin.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
I have been using this product for a bout 2 months now and it has done wonders for my skin! It is gentle but is full of great ingredients! It is perfect for my combination skin! I use it morning and night!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
This is a nice cleanser, especially for summer when I am more oily. I am unable to use it in winter because it is just too drying. I think it definitely removes oil while cleansing, but not sure if it helps control oil after. I probably would try another product rather than purchasing again.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
clinton , NY
I have repurchased this upwards of ten times. It's the perfect cleanser if you don't mind the slightly strange smell. The formula is creamy and gets off my makeup residue after I oil-cleanse. It's super gentle and a reasonable price. Great product.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Hot Springs, AR
I have used this cleaner for several years now. First I love the really big bottle that PC offers. It last for months! I use this everyday with my clairasonic brush. It does not dry out my skin or irritate in any way. It also handles taking off my make up.
Oily / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Spokane, WA
This is a great every day cleanser. It’s gentle yet gets off the make up and helps control acne. It works great for me and I’ve continued to use it the past year as part of my daily skin care routine.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Deltona, FL
I just dont know how i feel about it. I purchased because i wanted a gentle cleanser to control my oil and still hydrate my skin. But i feel like it didnt clean deeply and made me oilier.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Pittsfield
I use this every night. It washes off all of my makeup. It is a cream cleanser so it is gentle yet effective at getting rid of breakouts and excess oil on the face without overdrying.