Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 6)

by Paula's Choice

Experience a luxurious cleanse with Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser, a creamy, foaming cleanser dedicated to eliminating dirt, makeup and excess oil from the skin.

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 6); 237ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser (237ml) (Pack of 6)!
Corvallis
This product is lightly foamed and requires just a little amount for every usage. This is my first time using the product and it is almost finished. I like how my skin feels clean yet not having the "tight" sensation. However, I still experience oily T-zone and acne issues (mild). I am unsure whether this product actually helps with my skin.
Riverdale, UT
This product is a great daily cleanser for those with sensitive skin. Very basic and makes my skin feel great. I love Paula’s Choice. It’s gentle foaming, and makes my skin so clean! They have the best customer service... will continue ordering!!!!
I love this product line from Paula’s Choice. The cleaners does not remove my heavy mascara, so I use a eye makeup remover separate. However, I really love the way my skin feels after, and I think it helps my bumpy, problem skin.
I have been using this product for a bout 2 months now and it has done wonders for my skin! It is gentle but is full of great ingredients! It is perfect for my combination skin! I use it morning and night!
Missouri City, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Been using this for years and it's great. I have very dry skin and it does not dry me out or irritate my skin. I only wish it would be a little better with removing my makeup.
This is a nice cleanser, especially for summer when I am more oily. I am unable to use it in winter because it is just too drying. I think it definitely removes oil while cleansing, but not sure if it helps control oil after. I probably would try another product rather than purchasing again.
Stamford, CT
I have repurchased this upwards of ten times. It's the perfect cleanser if you don't mind the slightly strange smell. The formula is creamy and gets off my makeup residue after I oil-cleanse. It's super gentle and a reasonable price. Great product.
Hot Springs, AR
I have used this cleaner for several years now. First I love the really big bottle that PC offers. It last for months! I use this everyday with my clairasonic brush. It does not dry out my skin or irritate in any way. It also handles taking off my make up.
Spokane, WA
This is a great every day cleanser. It’s gentle yet gets off the make up and helps control acne. It works great for me and I’ve continued to use it the past year as part of my daily skin care routine.
Deltona, FL
I just dont know how i feel about it. I purchased because i wanted a gentle cleanser to control my oil and still hydrate my skin. But i feel like it didnt clean deeply and made me oilier.