Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser

by Paula's Choice

Refresh your normal to oily or combination skin with this light, cushiony cleanser that effectively removes all makeup . What makes this product unique? If you love a creamy cleanser that produces soft lather, Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser is the perfect solution. This cleanser is formulated for oily/combination skin and works perfectly to remove excess oil and all makeup without stripping skin. Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser has a pearlescent texture and cushiony foam that treats your skin gently while offering thorough cleansing. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Who is this prod.

I Have mad oily skin. So far everything I have used has only sort of worked. I love a full face of makeup but it melts within the first 4 hours of wear. No matter what I prep and prime with. Anyone out there with tips??
Is this the best cleanser for combo skin?
Will this product dry out my skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“I would definitely recommend this along with the whole Paula's Choice skincare regimen.” in 1 review
dalhart
I have been using this every day for a couple months now and I am 100% pleased. It has a very good amount and very easy to use. Works great on my skin which is on the more delicate side. I would purchase again and recommend you to as well.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dryness
I love this. I have always washed with a gritty wash to exfoliate until I tried this. There was a slight period of acne flare up when I first started but since then no break outs!
Mahomet, IL
My mom found this for me and I am so grateful she did. This stuff works and truly helped me with my acne. It is a light, refreshing face cleanser which did the trick for me. I believe it can be a bit pricy, but honestly worth it to me.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores
Lodi, NJ
I started to use this product after my brother recommended it. He and I both suffer with oily skin so I figured if he really liked this product then maybe I would too. This is just an ok cleanser for me. For me, it feels too hydrating and almost too gentle. I'm not sure if that's really going to make sense. I just don't feel like it really CLEANS my skin. I feel like I could use this product over and over and still when I use my toner afterwards I'm still cleaning more makeup and dirt and stuff off my skin.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Paducah, KY
I love Paula’s Choice. I have used this cleanser for about 3 years now. My skin has never looked better. My pores are smaller and I have less breakouts. All you need is about a dime size and you are good to go. The large bottle last me about a year washing my face twice a day.
Combination / Blackheads
Burke, VA
If you have oily, acne prone skin, this stuff is great! I used this when I was younger to help control breakouts. Since I’m old now, I tend to use more moisturizing cleansers. But anyways, it’s gentle and really does dry out your skin nicely.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Gardena, CA
I have used the Paula's Choice Skin Balancing regimen for about 6 months & I've noticed a big improvement in my problem areas. My problem areas were visible blackheads, skin texture, enlarged pores & redness. This regimen has drastically improved my skin so much that people have complimented me on my skin. Paula's Choice customer service is awesome too. I had a reaction to one of their serums because I was using too much. They told me to reduce the amount & frequency of use which cleared up my skin in about a week. I highly recommend all PC products!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Feels great on my skin and is even gentle enough for my daughter to use! Great price and quality! They even offer different sizes. Love the feel of the bottle. Try it today!
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Kiahsville, WV
This is my daily cleanser. I had been using acne.org's stuff, and although that is gentle, it still left my skin very tight and dry. When I switched to this, my skin just felt so hydrated and smooth. Not once have I experienced a tight feeling in my cheeks. It's simple and really gets down into your pores and cleans them out. It is also effective enough to remove makeup, although I still suggest using something for mascara and eyeliner. I have been using this stuff for about 4 months now and my skin looks betters, feels better, and doesn't try to overproduce a bunch of unwanted oil. A great purchase.
Augusta, GA
My holy grail cleanser! Its so difficult sometimes to find a cleanser meant for oily skin that isn't a foaming gel formula. This is so gentle on my skin, but so effective. Removes every trace of makeup and doesn't dry out my skin at all. A little goes a long way so I find a bottle lasts me for months. I generally never believe in spending more than maybe $15 on a cleanser but my skin never looks the same if I stray from this. Its just lovely and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with oily or combo skin!
Combination / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...