Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel (60ml) (Pack of 2)

by Paula's Choice

Quench skin's thirst with Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel, a daily moisturiser dedicated to hydrating combination to oily skin whilst inspiring a healthy, matt complexion.

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel (60ml) (Pack of 2); 60ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel (60ml) (Pack of 2)!
Washington, DC
I love this moisturizer! In the summer I use this at night, and a PC SPF during the day. In the winter, I use this moisturizer underneath my daytime SPF for additional lightweight, matte hydration and moisturizer with Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer at night. It’s so great that this product is fragrance free and doesn’t irritate my sensitive, combination skin. I’ve used this for years and it’s one of the best moisturizers for oily/combo skin I’ve found!
Sensitive
Central, SC
I use this multiple times a week, and it keeps my combination skin moisturized without feeling greasy. I’ve repurchased three times and really enjoy it. The gel formula is light and doesn’t clog my pores!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Roseville, CA
I love this moisturizer. It balances my oily skin well, giving it moisture while evening out the oiliness. The product is moderately priced and worth every penny and more. The product has exceeded my expectations.
Oily / Sun Damage, Scarring, Dark Spots
east maitland
Nice product, helps with acne and definitely makes my face feel smooth and clean. Will purchase again.