Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel

by Paula's Choice

This weightless gel contains antioxidants and niacinamide, in a shine-free gel that generates healthy, younger skin cells. What makes this product unique? Skin Balancing Moisture Gel feels weightless yet leaves skin hydrated and smooth. Our lightest moisturizer, the gel-like formula is infused with plentiful antioxidants, the cell-communicating ingredient niacinamide, anti-irritants and critical skin-identical ingredients. Many people with oily skin who shy away from moisturizer have found that our Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel solves this dilemma by supplying key ingredients all skin types need to look and feel healthy and function optimally. This silk moisturizer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel!
Product Highlights
It is a very light moisturizer that is perfect for oily skin.in reviews
Probably still tackling my combination skin where I had an oily t-zone and dry cheeks.in reviews
I have oily skin and this gel formula works great at moisturizing, without leaving my skin oily.in reviews
This night time moisturizer is excellent to use on irritated combo skin.in reviews
Jordan W.
North East, MD
I love how this moisturizer just absorbs right into my skin. Its very light and doesn't leave me feeling tacky or greasy. And I LOVE that when I wake up in the morning my skin feels tighter. Not like dry tighter, but firmer. I've seen a big difference in my skin since using this, especially in the oiliness of my skin.
Sheika M.
I really like this product. It’s an oil-free clear gel. It is fragrance free. It feels light and refreshing. It’s great in the hot summer months. It provides light moisture, not a lot though. It feels like a hybrid between a toner and a gel moisturizer. It’s good for combo/oily skin.
Ivan S.
Costa Mesa, CA
PC moisturizers are good but 2oz is not a lot of product. The Invisible Finish Moisture Gel lasted about a month using twice daily. It wasn't quite moisturizing enough when I first started using the Skin Perfecting Liquid as my skin was getting acclimated to the product. But this product did not break me out at all.
Jaiden N.
I have very oily skin and this moisturizer does wonders 😍 i use it after i get out of the shower or when i have washed my face and i love it so much. a little goes a long way and it's a very light mixture. it makes my face feel smooth and look hydrated. it almost gives my fave a matte finish too. i would recommend this to anyone with oily skin in need of a reliable moisturizer.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
Perfect oil balancing gel moisturizer for us oily/combo skin ladies! Not only does it go on smoothly creating the perfect base prior to make-up application, but it goes beyond by moisturizing deep down without creating more oil production. I love Paula's skin care products!
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Great moisturizer. I use at night and wake up with my skin feeling soft and hydrated, but not oily.
Sandra P.
Chicago
This is a good moisturizer but I’ve had used better ones for the cost. Great for oily skin and for the summer!
Erin E.
Nashville, TN
I have combination skin so I get greasy in some spots and dry in the others. This is the best day time moisturizer for combo skin! It feels nice and light and doesn't give a greasy finish. My face feels moisturized and smooth. It's a great primer for make up and gives my skin a smooth start for building foundation, etc.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a very lightweight moisturizer that is perfect for this with oily skin. It's gel texture is also very cooling and soothing on the skin. I really like to use this in the summer when my skin is super oily because it is just the right amount of moisture I need.
Lauren R.
Pharr, TX
This is a extremely light weight moisturizer. I have oily skin and it worked great for me, but the only reason I didn't repurchase was because it didn't have spf.

Looking for your answer?