Paula's Choice SKIN BALANCING Essential Kit - Essential Kit uploaded by Joanna R.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This essential basic routine comprises four expertly formulated products to help harmonize combination skin while unclogging congested pores and at the same time addressing signs of aging, including uneven skin tone, wrinkles, dullness, and... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Paula's...
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
I cannot express how happy this Skin Balancing Line makes me. When I started using it 15+ years ago I had acne prone skin with frequent breakouts. This line saved my skin. The quality is superb and the cost is super reasonable especially for the research down and quality of the line. My skin now is almost continuously clear with only a very minor spot here or there and only during hormonal times. My skin looks amazing and although I am 39 people never guess I am out of my 20’s yet. The average age they think I am is 26! I use the Mask when needed if my skin is showing signs of needing it in my T zone but that is maybe once a month. It is the best mask I have ever tried hands down! I have combo skin but the acne prone part has be alleviated unless I try some new makeup that my skin hates. I have sensitive skin, develop contact dermatitis easily and only burn and peel. The only people I have known to not like this line are ones who should be using another line like the Skin Hydration one or the Acne line. This line is for Combo to oily skin. The Skin Hydration one is for normal to dry and the Acne one is for those with frequent to continuous breakouts. I still use this line because it is perfect for me. It balances my combo skin while controlling the extra oil it produces. I love it so much! This is a very highly recommended product!