Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersPaula's Choice

by Paula's Choice

Specifically formulated for oily and combination skin, Paula's Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF50 is a lightweight moisturiser dedicated to minimising the appearance of pores and hydrating without adding unwanted shine.

Paula's Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Mattifying Fluid Spf 50 - Trial Size (15ml) (Pack of 2); 15ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Mattifying Fluid Spf 50 - Trial Size (15ml) (Pack of 2)!
Erika M.
Placentia, CA
My holy grail for spf and moisture! I have repurchased this twice and will continue to do so. I reapply this 3-4 times daily and my loves it!
Jami S.
Frankln Frnce, OH
My absolute favourite sunscreen! This chemical sunscreen is soooo silky and thin, like a watery serum, but leaves skin very hydrated and with a soft, satin-like finish that leaves zero white cast. It feels weightless on the face and I can’t recommend it enough for how gentle it is and how touchable my skin is after application!
Jodi R.
I love this moisturizer, I use it frequently. It keeps my skin hydrated all day and does not create shine, absorbs quickly.
Jenny F.
Ankeny, IA
Super light weight formula with spf 50! This is what I’ve used for the past few months under makeup primer and I love the feel of it!
Silja P.
This product is amazingly light and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. The sunscreen-y scent is quite strong but despite that this is the best sunscreen I have tried so far.

Looking for your answer?