Paula's Choice

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Received as a part of a Sephora favorites set of sun care products. Love the liquid consistency and how well it applies. I’ve had no breakouts since I began using it a few days ago. It leaves no white cast which is great for me as a person with South Asian complexion
5 / 5
This product is literally a skin blur in a bottle! After only a week of using this product i saw my pores visibly shrinking and now they are gone! It doesn’t burn my skin but sometimes leaves it slightly red so i use it before bed. Very thin product, will be getting the full size next!
5 / 5
As a melanin challenged person (scott/irish), I usually get my first burn of the year in February. In the cloudy pacific northwest. That said, I have a pretty high bar for sunscreen, especially facial sunscreen. I've tried em all, sticky, greasy, white cast, tinted... this is none of that. It's light and milky, and absorbs fast without leaving a white cast. It's one of the least shiny sunscreens I've tried, and feels like a lightweight moisturizer. It's SPF 50 and super effective. Definitely my new favorite.