Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz

Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 perfectly couples a water-light texture with proven broad-spectrum sun protection, but this advanced formula goes further by including key antioxidants that research has shown skin needs to look...

Has anyone tried this Sunscreen? Is it good for mature combination skin? Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz
Is this or [product:biossance-squalane-zinc-sheer-mineral-sunscreen-spf-30-pa-17-oz/-50-ml] better?
How does Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz compare to Krave's Beet Shield? I need a new sunscreen now that Krave has discontinued their sunscreen.
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz!
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Irish P.
This came in a tube and has SPF 50. At first I was worried as I've tried plenty of Sunscreen, and I always ended up having rashes due to sensitivity. Guess what, this one is very gentle on skin. Skin absorbs it quickly so it doesn't really leave any white cast on your face which is common to other brands. This is very hydrating and I love the looks on skin after applications. I'm using this on top of my moisturizer before heading out. No breakouts so far, so it's a big plus for me. Creamy but not greasy. I recommend this product. Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz
Sarah C.
Woodway, TX
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Sarah C.
The consistency of this product is that it is super runny. Really drippy but boy oh boy does it work! I am shocked at the difference my skin shows after using this product for a few days. I highly recommend if you need a light weight sunscreen anti aging coverage. I am 30 with combination, fair skin. This product was gifted to me complimentary by Paula's Choice to test and review.
Lena S.
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Lena S.
Water-light formula that contains antioxidants and broad-spectrum sun protection. It's worth the hype! It beautifies my skin, minimizes the look of my pores and creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. It's like 3 in 1 product, moisturizer + primer + SPF. Ahhhhh-mazing. ⁣
Ashley M.
Boston, MA
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
No white cast, no scent, blends in beautifully and doesn’t make me break out. Highly recommend!
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Jennifer C.
I love this Sunscreen! It goes on nicely and works well under make up. It does not feel too thick or greasy on my face. I love the fact that Paulas Choice products are backed by science so even the Sunscreen has a great beneficial ingredients for your skin. There’s no scent to the sunscreen and has been a daily part of my skincare routine for a few years with great results !! Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Repair Cream - 1.7 oz Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner, 4 fl oz [product:paulas-choice-resist-daily-pore-refining-treatment-2%-bha-88ml-pack-of-6] [product:weightless-body-treatment-2%-bha7-oz-tube-gentle-salicylic-acid-body-exfoliator-paulas-choice-7-ounces]
Luana C.
Lowell, MA
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Luana C.
Complimentary from Paula’s Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50. The consistency is very watery, when I used this sunscreen my skin was well hydrated. I have a lot of acne and a lot of scars, is not just any sunscreen that works well on my skin but this one worked well. Do not be afraid to buy this product is worth the money.
savannah H.
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by savannah H.
Purchased at: Amazon
It seems the packaging has since changed with this product but nevertheless, it is amazing! This matched my skin perfectly and very little products do (I’m Asian/white). This spf/moisturizer gives you a glow that lasts the entire day AND it nourishes your skin. I like to use it under my eyes for extra UV protection and it also brightens my dark circles. Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz #paulaschoice
Shay A.
Renton, WA
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Shay A.
I LOVE this sunscreen. I mean it is everything you would ask for in a sunscreen. I am on tretinoin so my skin easily gets irritated but this sunscreen is so amazing. If calms my skin, and I would buy it a million times over again!! Paula's Choice
Annette E.
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Annette E.
Complimentary from Paula's Choice Resist, The Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid but Paula's Choice has Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Paula's Choice does moisturize my skin but doesn't last very long and I can not get over the scent reminds me of childrens Play-Doh.
Janelle V.
San Leandro, CA
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Janelle V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Easily has become one of my favorite sunscreens. It’s a bit pricey, but it rubs in and layers really well without any white cast! It has a more fluid-like consistency and leaves a lightly dewy finish. It is also packed with extras like antioxidants and plant extracts. I have dry and sensitive skin & this hasn’t posed any issues for me since I began to integrate it into my daily routine. I don’t wear foundation regularly so I can’t say how well this product reacts with makeup but if you use minimal makeup or even just highlighter and a bit of bronzer (like I do) I haven’t seen any issues come up for myself. Definitely recommend Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April M.
Montgomery, AL
il y a un mois
Noelle D. il y a un mois
Yes, I love this sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and I love how it goes on very “liquidy” but it soaks in like a dream and leaves a nice glow. Only weird thing I found was that if I use niacinamide before putting this on, it turns my face red (makes me flush) for about 10 mins. It’s fine if I don’t use niacinamide with the sunscreen. I think it just reacts weird on my skin with niacinamide. I keep buying this stuff though because it’s heavenly and very high spf. Hope this helps!
Kimberly R.
il y a 2 mois
Janelle V. il y a 2 mois
Can’t speak on a direct formula comparison but I just started to use this sunscreen and it has a similar more fluid-like consistency and feels very lightweight. It also rubs in/layers pretty well & isn’t sticky.