Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 perfectly couples a water-light texture with proven broad-spectrum sun protection, but this advanced formula goes further by including key antioxidants that research has shown skin needs to look...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz!
Minneapolis, MN
Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 - 2 oz uploaded by Katie D.
I got a free trial size of this with my last order and I really like it!! I've never felt an spf with such a thin consistency. With my skin being oily/ combo this is amazing in the summer. I should also add that where I live is super humid in the summer so I need something super light. I'll probably purchase a full size but when winter hits I'll be switching it out for something more moisturizing.
Love this product. Sunscreen and moisturizer but it is a little runny. Gentle and fragrance free. Would buy again. Packaging of a lot of Paula’s choice isn’t great but products are.
I have a ton of different sunscreens on rotation, and this is one of my favorites (and my favorite SPF 50). The texture is runny enough that I can spread it easily over my face and neck without pulling. Absorbs well with no white cast and sits well under make up. Without makeup, it feels moisturizing and not greasy, and thankfully doesn’t leave a shine on my face.
WARREN, PA
If you're new to sunscreen, this is a great choice. This is my last step in my skincare routine before primer. It doesnt effect my makeup negatively and its not oily like most sunscreens are. I believe it states on the website that its for combo oily skin, but i would recommend for all skin types because of how simple it is. Simple, yet effective. I haven't noticed a white cast either that some sunscreens leave. Overall, i would highly recommend. All PC products have well thought out ingredients ad well!
I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN. I will warn you: this product comes out of the tube and it is VERY runny. However, once you rub it in and you give it a couple minutes to sink in, your skin just feels great. It does leave your skin looking slightly oily but it doesn't feel gross at all...and I almost always put foundation on top of it so it's never bothered me. This specific line has honestly saved my skin and for that I am grateful.
Austin
This is my holy grail moisturizer. I have normal skin but tend to get oily in the t-zone. It has chemical SPF, so you won't get any flashback in pictures. It is a weird texture to get used to at first but I find the light weight fluid spreads evenly when you apply it and absorbs quickly. For me, it dries down to a natural finish and actually helps control my oily parts. The tube also lasts several months. 5 stars for sure.
Bedford , NH
This is a great light weight sunscreen to use every day. This has a very light watery texture that sits very well under makeup. I have been using this every day without any breakouts. It is difficult for find an every day SPF 50 product and this is a great option, and quite affordable compared to some other brands. No fragrance and some good antioxidant ingredients as well. Makes wearing sunscreen 365 days per year so much easier.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
This sunscreen is super oily to me. It most definitely does not go on matte and takes a lot of time to sink in. I don’t think it is lightweight compared to other sunscreens I’ve used. I definitely don’t recommend applying under makeup. Even with time, it pills on me. It is a chemical sunscreen, so it doesn’t leave a white cast. I won’t buy again.
LOVE this product to wear especially under makeup. It’s so light and as it says liquid so you need to be careful not to let it drip out of your hand. Feels like you aren’t even wearing anything! Great price! Need to order again!
Fremont, CA
This is a product I use literally every day. One of my favorite skin care products to try is sunscreen, and this one is lightweight and slightly moisturizing. In the winter it's not moisturizing enough to use by itself, but in the summer it's perfect, especially if I use a moisturizing serum beforehand. When I first started using it I thought it helped my skin produce less oil, but after using it for a while I don't notice that effect anymore. I do think this is a good base for makeup, it has no white cast but it doesn't help with my huge pores, so a primer helps a lot. I love this SPF the most because I can just put it on in one step, instead of a moisturizer then SPF. The only thing I'm iffy about is I can't tell if the sun protection is really effective. My face rarely gets sunburnt, but over the last year I noticed I've gotten a lot of freckles on the tops of my cheeks. Maybe it's genetics or it comes with aging, maybe I don't reapply enough throughout the day.  I have other sunscreens to try out after I finish this one, but if I don't find anything better, I can see this being a staple in my skincare. It retails for $33 for 2 oz, I often get it on sale when PC has their 20% off sales.