Paula's Choice RESIST Weightless Body Treatment with 2% BHA, 7 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Weightless Body Treatment with 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid is an exfoliating body lotion designed to significantly improve skin s texture while supplying lightweight moisture. Excellent for acne on the body or for treating raised red bumps this silky lotion reduces roughness, inflammation, and helps skin heal. Daily use will make your skin remarkably smooth, soft, and even-toned. Weightless Body Treatment with 2% BHA

As a lotion how does this compare? I'm interested on the healing factors of it but will it also serve as my moisturizer?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Weightless Body Treatment with 2% BHA, 7 fl oz!
Clovis, CA
I live that this lotion has a pleasant scent and absorbs into the skin quickly while leaving my skin looks refreshed and hydrated. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to. It isn’t greasy very nice lotion.
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
This lotion is amazing for body acne. A little drying but nothing some moisturizer can't fix and this is the only thing that cleared up stubborn persistent bumps that would not heal up completely for months at a time
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Bartlett, IL
This product was a game changer, and not only for me, but for my best friend as well. She suffers from severe, cystic back acne. I bought her some samples of this and her breakouts had started to go away and heal in less than two days. She continues to use it and her back acne has not been a problem for her since. I have dryness and irritation on my arms and torso, and occasionally I will get keratosis pilaris on my legs. This product has helped so much, and my skin feels so incredibly smooth and looks so healthy. I even had a co-worker touch my arm once and say, “ohhhhh, so smooth!” =) I whole-heartedly recommend this product. Buy it. You won’t be disappointed.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Pahrump
I've been using this product for about 3 months now and the KP on the back of my arms is completely gone! I've had KP for as long as I can remember and have used many different products to treat it. Finally, something that works!
Dry, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Orangeburg , SC
I did thorough research online for treatment for KP (tiny little bumps that were appearing on my legs and bum) and this is what I decided to try because it was the only lotion I could find that contained BHA and was paraben-free. Within a week the bumps were gone, so I cannot recommend this enough. The smell isn't super pleasant, but if you're just using a little bit in certain areas it's not going to be overpowering. I use other lotion all over in areas that aren't affected by KP and don't even notice the scent other than when I'm putting it on. Don't use it immediately after shaving--it will burn! But if you are having problems with KP this is definitely worth trying.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Stillwater, OK
I don't think I have KP but I do have just generally rough skin. I love PC products and when I saw this I just had to try it. It is super effective and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and even. I will definitely be repurchasing this. It doesn't have an amazing smell but it's not anything off putting either. It's pretty watery so I don't feel like it's super moisturizing but it is a fantastic treatment type product!
Combination / Acne / Dark Circles
I love having an exfoliating lotion for my body. If the backs of your thighs or upper arms get little bumps every now and then, this product is great and you will notice a difference the next day. Has somewhat of a medicinal smell so when I’m not too lazy and actually care, I’ll put another cream over it to mask the smell.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
It’s hard to find salicylic body lotion these days. I used to use one from the drugstore, but I haven’t been able to find it in years. Luckily, Paula’s Choice has one. Good stuff that helps prevent backne, buttne, and more!
Combination / Acne
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the few Paula's Choice products that I really love!  I have tried MANY of them over the years.  Side note - I feel like the general effectiveness has gone down while the price has gone up - but that does not seem to be true for this body lotion. It is excellent at treating and preventing those red bumps that tend to show up on the arms as well as any potential body acne breakout.  The price is right as the tube is very large.  I always have this cream on hand!
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Fine Lines
Lebanon, IN
No more chicken skin for me! I always fight bumps on my upper legs from shaving. Thanks to this stuff I no longer have to deal with that! I had no idea it was such an easy fix. Wish someone would have told me about this stuff along time ago!
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines