Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsPaula's Choice
Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2)

Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2)

by Paula's Choice

Treat your skin to Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner, a water-light anti-ageing formula dedicated to improving skin tone.

Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2); 118ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 2

I have the cleanser, moisturizer, night cream and exfoliate. I am up in the air about purchasing the toner? Do I need it? I think it will help with the PH levels of my skin.
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2)!
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
When it comes to small stubborn breakouts and blemishes I get here and there to tired dull looking skin I trust and know I can count on Paula's Choice to have amazing effective products that fit my skin type to tackle my problematic skin. I have seen a great difference in my skin after using this toner for a couple weeks now. My tone appears to be more even, brighter and clearer than it was. My pores appear smaller and cleaner. After a good double cleanse every night I soak a cotton pad with this toner wipe my whole face and let it soak in. It soaks in nicely it doesn't leave a tacky or tight feeling like some do it has a great ingredient list as well. I find it pretty affordable.I love my Paula's Choice products I never stray to far from her but when I do try something different I always end up right back to her. Lol! Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2)
Lyreitza C.
Sanford, FL
Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Si estás buscando un buen toner para reducir la apariencia de los poros te recomiendo este. Pasó mis expectativas reduce la apariencia de mis poros y prepara mi rostro para la base. Disminuyendo y limpiando a profundidad los poros. Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (118ml) (Pack of 2)
Ashley C.
Shelbyville, IN
This is great for reducing redness and unwanted skin textures. This toner is very hydrating and lightweight. I like that it drys quickly and doesn't leave a sticky residue. It's good for all skin types. Overall I would buy this product again.
ddddddddddd D.
I love this toner. It moisturizes and evens out my skin tone, and does more than the average astringent I used to use. It is non irritating fr my skin, and I find on days I have a pimple, it helps clear me up. The only thing is using it before putting on makeup can make it a bit hard to blend foundation, so pay attention to how it affects your skin.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This toner helped to combat my redness as well as my fine lines. It does not dry out the skin and helps to remove any residual makeup traces after washing your face.
Perri A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the only toner that keeps my oils at bay. I do find that on my combo skin it can be alittle drying on my normal/dry areas. I did go through this toner pretty quickly, but I am such a fan of paulas choice skincare.
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
Wonderful toner! Makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean! I am new to Paula's choice but I definitely understand what all the hype is about! These products work so well and the costumer service is awesome!
Stephanie S.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff is great, minimizes pores and keeps your skin feeling clean and beautiful! Toners are an important when it comes to skincare and this one is great!
Laura P.
Farmington, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for everyday use. It does what it says and I’m very happy with it. Doesn’t sting at all. It helped get rid of some fine lines on my forehead which is amazing to me! Yes I’d buy again
Kathrin H.
Kitty Hawk, NC
I love almost everything Paulas choice makes and this product is no different! The packaging has been updated to be more modern (love that) and the toner itself is highly effective. I previously used PCs pore-reducing toner but was beginning to find that it was not moisturizing enough for my sensitive(ish), combination skin. I incorporated this product into my winter skincare routine and I love it! It it lightweight yet doesn’t strip my skin. It provides a great base for the rest of my skincare products. It also reduces pore size like my previous PC toner but with more moisturizing benefits. Also great that it has so many research-backed anti-aging ingredients AND excludes things like fragrance AND comes a such a great price point! Highly recommend for dehydrated, sensitive, combination skin for winter (looking forward to seeing how this works in the summer but can always switch back to the pore-reducing toner).