Paula's Choice 'Resist' Vitamin C Spot Treatment uploaded by Miranda F.Paula's Choice 'Resist' Vitamin C Spot Treatment uploaded by Gaby G.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Resist Vitamin C Spot Treatment is an innovative formula that combines 25% stabilized vitamin C (ascorbic acid) in a silky, line-smoothing texture. It's ideal for spot-treating stubborn brown spots and post-acne discolorations anywhere on your face, neck or chest. For best results, use at least three times per week and protect skin daily with sunscreen. This treatment also helps to reinforce skin's barrier and improve the appearance of deep wrinkles. How to use: At night, apply as the last step in your skincare routine. Gently pat onto brown spots and wrinkles. During the day, follow with a sunscreen rated SPF 25 or higher. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Resist' Vitamin C Spot Treatment. Style Number: 1120570. see more...

Buy on Paula's...*
Megan M.
I am a huge fan of Paula's Choice products, for the most part. I love the fact that Paula uses retinoids gentle enough to heal and revive skin without burning it. I love her idea that any skin care product which is used on the rest of your face can and should be used around the eyes! The results of this are good. With consistent use, you can expect help with aging skin, acne, and discoloration. Skin will be smooth and definitely appear younger and luminous. My problem with this particular formula, however, is that it was far oilier than most of the others. My skin didn't absorb it easily, despite the fact that I used just the smallest bit necessary over my face and neck. This would be a nine- or ten-star rating otherwise, but the feel took away some stars.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I bought a small sample size and have had a fairly good experience. I've been using this to treat acne scars and have noticed faster fading. It doesn't work instantly but in conjunction with your other skincare products. What I don't like is that I do get a little dryness when using this product and it's very expensive for such a small tube. Vitamin C isn't a particularly expensive chemical so the price is all profit and markup. You can actually make your own spot treatment in small batches by using 25% L-asborbic acid and a cream to make your own spot paste.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I'm highly disappointed in this product. I get brown spots and blemishes when I breakout and I've been using this product for months and do not see a difference at all. It does sting when it is applied which I do not mind, but I at least would like to see a diminish of my brown spots if I'm using once a day. I do not recommend this product at all.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
I use this in combination with Paula's retinol booster = amazing results on my sun spots!! I love to mix my retinol into my moisturizer, let it sit for a couple minutes and then I spot treat with the vitamin c as my very last step at night. The product is soft, matte - easy to apply yet never tacky. This is one of those products you do not want to rub into your skin but gently pat. I have also noticed softer, younger looking skin with this routine - and I have only added this product for about a month and a half now!
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Even in a short amount of time, I was able to see an improvement in the dullness of my skin using this spot treatment. It by no means totally changed my skin, but I was able to see small improvements in about a two week span. My skin isn't in such condition that I feel that this is an entirely necessary product for me, but I would recommend it for anybody who has age spots or sun damage on their face.
Jan M.
This product makes my skin glow and feel rejuvenated. It is great for the skin around the eyes. It doesn't take a lot of product to cover your face. It smells good and I use it as a primer.
Stephanie M.
Wasn't really effective, didn't really notice a change. Stings when applying to face. Vitamin C Serum is probably more useful. Not terrible but probably would not purchase again.
Cynthia D.
Just started to use this and I must say that I'm really liking it so far. ..
Cara B.
I LOVE THIS! I am a huge fan of the Mario Badescu drying lotion which I can only use at night, I use THIS absolute gem during the day as it blends in to the skin and has no colour. Without these 2 products my skin would be extremely worse for wear. Would recommend this to everyone that suffers break outs - hormonal or acne prone skin. Inexpensive given how long the product lasts. Best product from Paulas Choice I have used
Lora S.
Toronto, ON
I received this as a sample with my last Paula's Choice order. Almost all of my skincare comes from Paula's Choice, so I was really looking forward to trying out her new vitamin C product. I was impressed with this product because although it feels rich, it doesn't feel tacky and can be smoothed into the skin nicely (patting it into the skin works best on me). I have noticed a reduction in the darkness of certain skin discolorations on my face, and it never irritates my skin. A little also goes a long way with this product, which I really like. You don't have to put on a lot to see results. Definitely would recommend!