BY PAULA'S CHOICE

RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum is light as water, but is packed with high concentrations of powerful antioxidants including Vitamin C. These antioxidants are paired with skin-repairing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid to protect and nourish skin while fighting multiple signs of aging. This serum also contains soothing anti-irritants that can significantly reduce inflammation to help reduce and heal sun damage. You won t feel this weightless serum, but you ll love its skin smoothing, firming, and wrinkle-reducing benefits! Effective for: Acne Breakouts, Anti-Aging, Brown Spots, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles Fights multiple signs of aging see more...

• What difference, if any, did you see in your skin using ...1 Answers
Shana T.
Dracut
I have combination skin and this serum is amazing for it! It hydrates my skin, but also quickly absorbs into it without making my skin feel greasy. The packaging protects all the great ingredients in it so that makes me happy that my money isn’t going to waste. I mix this with PC Vitamin C serum booster every morning for a fresh glowy complexion. Can’t start my days without this combo!!
Erika S.
Euless, TX
I don't know why, but this stuff makes me breakout. It feels light an moisturizing, but when I wake up the next day, I have clogged pores and white heads. Maybe the serum is too thick? I had high hopes for this stuff and I have experimented with different amounts or different combinations with my other products, but it always has the same bad results.
Elizabeth L.
Spartanburg, SC
Although I love the effects of this serum, I hate the texture of it. It does not go on smooth at all and is very hard to blend into my skin, but like I said it does wonders for my skin though
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
This product has really nice ingredients and feels really nice going on. Emollient and hydrating. A tube lasts a long time. It is fairly costly though but I trust Paula’s Choice products. Unfortunately it broke my skin out in hives. Not sure what caused it. Gave the product away to my mom who loved it.
Alisha P.
I loved this product and it did not make me break out. After using the regular version I missed the slip and found I had to use more product to cover my face. This may be because my skin was absorbing it better though rather than just sitting on top. Highly recommend and will repurchase!
Shelly A.
Ok this is a holy grail product for me. I adore Paula’s choice and I adore this serum. It is a little smoother and gel like than the skin balancing serum from Paula’s choice. I prefer this one because it feel more moisturizing. I will definitely be repurchasing again.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Love the light texture of this serum. I have oily skin in the summer and heavy serums tend to make my skin extra slick. I add the Vitamin C and Niacinamide booster to this serum for extra “punch.” All of Paula’s Choice products are scientifically formulated and incredibly affordable for the quality and science of the line.
Katie C.
Austin , TX
I’m a big fan of Paula’s choice products because they’re a great value for a quality product. I’ve been using this serum for over 3 months and feel like it’s doing a good job. My only complaint is with the texture - it’s almost gel like vs a liquid.
Sandra M.
Florence
This is a fabulous serum from Paula's Choice. I use all three of them, interchangeably. Thanks Paula, for giving me the tools for looking a decade and a half younger than my chronological age 😘
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
This is a really nice feeling product. It is hydrating but not heavy and makes my skin feel super smooth and soft. I feel like my skin looks brighter after using it for a few weeks.
Andrea V.
Bellflower, CA
What difference, if any, did you see in your skin using this product? It's a bit on the pricey side, so I want to make sure it's worth the investment. Thank you.

Amazon