Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
RESIST Triple-Action Dark Spot Eraser 2% BHA Gel, 1 fl oz

Paula's Choice RESIST Triple-Action Dark Spot Eraser 2% BHA Gel, 1 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

Note: Due to a packaging update by the manufacturer, the product received may appear different than the product shown. RESIST Triple-Action Dark Spot Eraser 2% BHA Gel is a unique treatment for those struggling with discolorations and breakouts. 2% hydroquinone lightens sun-damaged areas while 2% salicylic acid exfoliates to reduce blemishes. This anti-aging lightener restores an even skin tone by fading skin discolorations caused by the sun or hormones. The silky, breathable gel texture is ideal for normal to oily skin. The formula glides on easily and absorbs without feeling sticky or greasy. Special packaging keeps key sensitive ingredients stable and prevents product discoloration. You ll see improved skin texture and clarity. This product is

Does this product work for deep skin and will it work with my other skin care products that are not from this line?
Does this help reduce stubborn hyperpigmentation especially around the laugh line area?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Triple-Action Dark Spot Eraser 2% BHA Gel, 1 fl oz!
Allison S.
lake forest
I was SUPER excited to find this product!!! I used to work for a top dermatology office and I learned a lot about the ingredients that really make a difference and hydroquinone is one of those ingredients when it comes to fighting dark spots. I had a couple really ugly ones and after a couple of weeks using this twice a day they were almost gone. One warning.. you MUST use sunscreen while using and after or the spot will return.
Katrina C.
Guttenberg, IA
Paula's Choice RESIST Triple-Action Dark Spot Eraser 2% BHA Gel, 1 fl oz uploaded by Katrina C.
Purchased at: Amazon
So far so good. This has 2% hydroquinone ~ thats the maximum allowable concentration that can be bought over the counter/without prescription. I like it cause it’s gel.. it doesn’t make my face oily nor breaks me out. I don’t see any micropeeling and so far for the 3 weeks that I’ve been using it.. I don’t see any changes in my acne scars yet. [product:paulas-choice-resist-triple-action-dark-spot-eraser-2%-bha-gel,-1-fl-oz]
Jenn I.
Easily absorbed, and very light to use. I would have better results if I used every day, but for the price, it's very easy to use and I have seen some lighted results. Will get back on track with using. I won't order from Amazon again as I see there are cheaper and BETTER places-Amazon just isn't reliable as they used to be, but this cream so far is.
Ebony C.
I got this product from my March BeautyFix 2016 box. I am prone to get random blemishes out of no where and once I put a small amount of this product on that area I will say I noticed a difference. It made my blemish less puffy and smaller, but as you use it more and more for me it seemed like it stopped working. I believe different skin types will have different results. My skin type is combination.
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
Helped with hyperpigmentation but did not get rid of it completely. It did help with blemishes and active acne more than it did with dark spot erasing.
member-e7b02
Incredible. I'm using as directed plus ensuring to exfoliate the area regularly, and it's very quickly fading a stubborn, very dark sun spot on my cheek. Hoping it eliminates it completely and will continue to treat; I would repurchase this in a heartbeat!
Shruti T.
Jacksonville
Found this product after researching for a spot correction cream.. I have been using it since a month now and noticed very little change on my acne spots and blemishes. I am going to continue use it and see if it does the magic it claims. For now a 3 star rating, will update my review later if anything changes.
Lindsay M.
Minnetonka, MN
I have not noticed any change in Melaka spot from daily use of this product. Will not repurchase.
Eden M.
Baltimore
I’m kind of iffy on this product because I have acne scars that I have been applying it to on and off for months now and I haven’t seen any dramatic results. I’ll keep using it for now, but I’m not sure it really does anything.
Bali M.
Asheville, NC
I bought from the Paula’s choice website to treat my hyperpigmentation and it really didn’t do much at all. Even though their website says that skincare for light and dark skin is the same, the bottle says this won’t work on darker skin and it doesn’t. You get a little bit for the price tag. Barely lasted a month when you put it on night and day.