Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Resist...
164 Reviews
5 / 5
This is my favorite sunscreen! It is lightweight and a little tinted. It is absorbed immediately and goes well under makeup. It also does not have the scent that most sunscreens do. Awesome product and definitely will repurchase
5 / 5
Absolutely love this matte finish and sheer tint this SPF offers. I love Paula’s Choice products. The antioxidants and resveratrol is a definite plus.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Doesn’t have much of a tint however I normally use this under my regular foundation and it works perfectly as a base!! Super moisturising and gives skin a nice glow
5 / 5
Paula's Choice RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 Matte Tinted Face Moisturizer is among my most used sun protection cream. It well deserves a 5-star rating because it combines sun protection, moisturization, and a flawless matte finish in just one product. It is very light, non-greasy, and does not clog my pores at all. It offers a radiant, youthfull look for my skin. I am very impressive with what this product can offer me, so YES, YES, YES, I definitely recommend it to anyone.
5 / 5
This product is great. Feels smooth on the skin, very moisturising with the benefit of sun protection too. I put this on in the morning and it’s lasts all day.
5 / 5
I love this sunscreen, I’ve probably repurchased it 5 or 6 times. It’s great at oil control and evening my skin tone. I honestly prefer the way it looks to my foundation. I wish they made this same formula in Spf 50!
5 / 5
I mix this with Supergoops Glowscreen for no makeup days. I have fair skin and the tint doesn't wash me, it looks natural.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
LADIES AND LADIES, I freaking love this. You don’t know how much money I’ve spent on high end sunscreen with the circle around the uva (for legitimate uva protection) only to find that THEY GIVE ME A WHITE CAST. I’ve tried la Roche Posay, Avene, Riversol, each of these bottles costing $30-60. And if there’s no white cast then my somewhat oily skin looks even shinier😞 and it’s too embarrassing to wear out in public. So this is the one sunscreen that has beautifully blended into my face after my skincare (I don’t wear makeup on the daily), and ZERO white cast (it’s actually tinted but once you apply on your skin there’s no tint to your skin). And I apply in the morning and reapply a bit on my lunch break. So yeah, I’m amazed that I’ve finally found a sunscreen that does it’s thing. FYI this sunscreen doesn’t have the UVA circled, but I learned recently that zinc oxide is the ingredient that protects against UVA rays and this sunscreen has 13%. I believe the effective amount you should look for is 11% or more 😄 4 stars because I’m going through it too fast lol.
5 / 5
This is an awesome exfoliating bath gel. Finally found a product that actually feels good on my super dry skin. The smell is amazing.
5 / 5
I use this sunscreen as a light daily foundation. It protects, hydrates, and evens out my skin, giving it a glowy finish. I put translucent power on top, some blush, mascara, and tinted lip balm, and I'm ready for the day. Highly recommend.