Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Mae U.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum utilizes an innovative blend of ingredients that research has proven aging skin needs to look younger and feel its healthy best. Stabilized Vitamin C plus potent antioxidants in a silky base join ingredients that repair damaged cells and rebuild skin s protective barrier so it functions optimally. This state-of-the-art serum efficiently addresses multiple issues that cause skin to look wrinkled while reducing inflammation and the visible effects of sun damage. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum see more...

Buy on Paula's...
Rachel C.
GRANITE CANON, WY
Only a 4 for now - but will reevaluate after using for a bit longer. I was looking for a dupe for Skinceuticals Ferulic treatment and stumbled on this serum. It’s been absolutely wonderful. Has made a difference in how hydrated my skin is and I’m a certainly seeing more firmness around my starting to wrinkle eyes! I don’t absolutely love the silicone feel of this product - but although it feels ‘oily’ it doesn’t clog my pores or make my skin greasy at all. It also does not irritate my rosacea prone skin - even though this can be an issue with vitamin C serums. Layers well with other products and does not make foundation or powder cake. I will update this review after I’ve used it for a few months!  -so far, so good!
Winking M.
Pahrump
My skin care routine has worked for me for 5+ years. Sometimes though, the reviews entice me and I try something new. Such as it was with this fabulous product. I'm 40, live in dry Nevada, and use Skin Recovery cleanser (love love love), Skin Recovery toner, 2% BHA (liquid gold; so fresh feeling) and either Resist nighttime moisturizer with retinol. I added this serum since any additional moisture for me is welcome. For 4+ weeks have used under moisturizer morning and night, and I find my skin looks and feels more hydrated and also plumper and more luminous. This is a permanent addition to my routine.
Sophia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear by Paula’s Choice. Her serums go on smoothly and absorb quickly without residue. My skin always feels better after I apply her stuff. I love how you can mix her products as well without them negatively affecting each other.
Alisha P.
Love this! I even bought it for my mom. I love the texture because it glides across your skin and it feels so soft in the morning. It also works well under makeup as a primer. I did seem to breakout though on my forehead when using this but I like the texture better (silicones I think?) than the light version although I have oily skin that is acne prone so don’t let that deter you. I still used up the tube!! I highly recommend!!
Ashleigh W.
Chapin, SC
Paula’s choice products have a bit of a cult following and for good reason. I found this serum to be very good but maybe a bit much for my skin personally. I think the entire resist line is great though.
Erin S.
Roanoke, VA
Th is is a staple product for me. I always have it on hand. Whenever I branch out and try anything new that causes a negative reaction with my skin...I Go back to basics with this one. Beautiful results and easy on the skin.
Amber M.
The holy grail! Seriously! This is the first product i tried.. no thats a lie. Its the second product i tried of theirs after Lancome ruined my skin even more (im naturally dry as...). Paulas truly brought me back from scales! Yes i nearly had what looked like scales. After time i also noticed the improvement of my skin discoloration. It didnt happen overnight nor did it make it all completely go away but has aided in a more improved look and adds to hydration.
Marianne B.
I use this every evening in my night routine.  I am 43 with dry skin and this helps to moisturize my skin and guard it against free radicals.  Do not use this product and then apply make-up.  Too much slip.  That's why I use it at night.  Great product though.
Robin T.
This is my second favorite daytime serum from Paula’s Choice. Nearly my entire skincare regime is from this brand and I love it! This serum has Vitamin C and is quite moisturizing. It feels almost oily but blends into the skin nicely. One tube lasts me about 4 months.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I had never heard of this brand before but now I want to try many of the products they make! This serum is super light, super silky and absorbs like a dream! It leaves your face feeling like the inside of a rose petal. I just love it! I will definitely be buying it again in the future!