Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsPaula's Choice
RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz

Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum utilizes an innovative blend of ingredients that research has proven aging skin needs to look younger and feel its healthy best. Stabilized Vitamin C plus potent antioxidants in a silky base join ingredients that repair damaged cells and rebuild skin s protective barrier so it functions optimally. This state-of-the-art serum efficiently addresses multiple issues that cause skin to look wrinkled while reducing inflammation and the visible effects of sun damage. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free. Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Does this contain retinol?
I have dry n acne on my skin.. will this serum make breakout..? And is it good for day or night time?
I'm interested in learning more about this product. I need more products in my nighttime routine, would this be a beneficial product to add?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz!
Miranda M.
Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Miranda M.
I recommend all of Paula's choice skincare products! I've been using them for years on and off after trying other products and always come back to these! I only use this serum at night only because my face is oily and I only use a toner and moisturizer before applying my makeup but this serum is so silky and lightweight and has a little bit of retinol in it, I definitely recommend these products!
Amber T.
Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Amber T.
Holy Grail of Antioxidants!!! This serum has EVERYTHING!! Peptides, TWO Vitamin C derivatives, Antioxidants, Acids, Ceramides.... (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate & Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate... Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ferulic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), CoQ10, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Beta-Glucan, Turmeric Extract, etc...) ----> This contains silicone that makes the consistency like pure SILK. I've never felt a softer, silkier serum than this. And I'm a skincare junkie who has literally everything under the sun. lol. If you're in the market for an antioxidant, I don't think a better one exists.
Mackenzie S.
Durham, NC
Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Mackenzie S.
I bought this during a particularly rough winter for my skin. My face was flaking off left and right after several long flights, and I also had been having breakouts. I tried to give this serum a go, as it was targeted to “very dry” skin types. Unfortunately, it made me break out even worse than I already was. Since this product has retinol in it, I figured it may just be sensitization. However, the PC staff insisted this product should not have a sensitization phase. Though this serum may work for dry skin, it’s not suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
Amber M.
The holy grail! Seriously! This is the first product i tried.. no thats a lie. Its the second product i tried of theirs after Lancome ruined my skin even more (im naturally dry as...). Paulas truly brought me back from scales! Yes i nearly had what looked like scales. After time i also noticed the improvement of my skin discoloration. It didnt happen overnight nor did it make it all completely go away but has aided in a more improved look and adds to hydration.
Iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Paula's Choice RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Iznah S.
I love this serum a lot. It makes me skin feel tight and brightens my skin without irritating it. I would recommend it for dry sensitive skin. I usually include this in my night routine and it pairs well with my resist product collection! It’s amazing!
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
Since I love most of the Paula’s Choice products I’ve tried, I decided to get this serum when searching for a good vitamin C serum. I really love it! It noticeably brightens my skin, plus I love how hydrating the formula is. It feels oily and thick when you first put it on, but after massaging it into the skin, it absorbs quickly. This will be a new staple in my routine!
Ashleigh W.
New Market, MD
Paula’s choice products have a bit of a cult following and for good reason. I found this serum to be very good but maybe a bit much for my skin personally. I think the entire resist line is great though.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This serum goes on silky and absorbs well. I will use it under my eyes to help firm and tighten as well as to help diminish my fine lines.
Winking M.
Pahrump
My skin care routine has worked for me for 5+ years. Sometimes though, the reviews entice me and I try something new. Such as it was with this fabulous product. I'm 40, live in dry Nevada, and use Skin Recovery cleanser (love love love), Skin Recovery toner, 2% BHA (liquid gold; so fresh feeling) and either Resist nighttime moisturizer with retinol. I added this serum since any additional moisture for me is welcome. For 4+ weeks have used under moisturizer morning and night, and I find my skin looks and feels more hydrated and also plumper and more luminous. This is a permanent addition to my routine.
JP P.
Clayton, NC
This is among my staple, must have skin care products. I use many of the Paula's Choice skincare line products and this serum is nonnegotiable for me, a definite must have. The serum slips on smoothly and absorbs beautifully leaving my skin hydrated and refreshed.