Paula's Choice RESIST Smoothing Primer Serum SPF 30

by Paula's Choice

Resist Smoothing Primer Serum SPF 30 is a lightweight, silky primer serum that combines broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection with a mix of plant-based, soothing antioxidants known to safe guard skin from environmental damage. But that’s just the beginning, because this anti-aging primer also beautifully enhances makeup application and wear, so you’ll see better-looking skin and makeup with one easy-to-use product. This product prevents premature aging and contains antioxidants, green tea, coffee seed, and chamomile to help defend against the effects of pollution and environmental attack. This unique formula’s silky serum texture softly blurs fine lines and large pores for a younger-looking, smoother complexion. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Smoothing Primer Serum SPF 30!
Always love Paula’s Choice products for their transparency and also their multi-tasking! Love that this serum has spf and is also helping my skin while making my makeup easy to apply. It’s a silicon-based so has that slick feeling, but if you don’t mind that I think this product is good!
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
New Brunswick
I use this primer because pretty much everything I put on my face is PC. I can't say it's the best, and sometimes if I have too much product on it begins to pill, so a small amount goes a long way - but can be tricky to figure out the amount at first which is why I only gave it 4 stars. However, for a good-enough primer that will hold makeup in place and do good for the skin (like added SPF) is totally worth it!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Fine Lines
Markham
This is great product to use on the go while in the sun, so i dont have to travel with a larger bottle. Also, on days i dont want to wear anything heavy on my face, this is a great product to just put on a relax. After the first use, i found a little goes along way.  Its got a nice smooth texture and works amazing under make up.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Arlington, VA
The consistency of this primer is interesting. It is a gel like cream but when you put it on your skin it feels very oily. My makeup glides on with this - but I am not sure it offers good staying power. I do love that it has SPF 30 in it.
Vancouver
It’s just ok... I didn’t find that it helped my makeup stay in place or looking any better throughout the day. I would not repurchase. Paula's Choice RESIST Smoothing Primer Serum SPF 30
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Los Angeles
Paula’s Choice makes amazing spf products - their sun protection formulas are my Holy Grail! This smoothing primer provides a gorgeous protective base for foundation.
This primer is bae!!! Not only is it really affordable especially since Paula's Choice always has sales but it doesn't irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin or cause breakouts. It has a light, silky texture which glides on your skin and it helps to conceal any imperfections like large pores. Also I really love the fact it has SPF in it as well...what's not to love about this primer?!? Paula's Choice's products are amazing.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Baltimore
This primer was ok in my opinion. Nothing special but does the job! I purchased the small size once & it wasn’t expensive. The packaging is nice and tube makes it easy to get all of the product out. I like more of a moisturizing primer rather than smoothing since I have dry skin.
Dry, Sensitive / Sensitivity, Sun Damage, Scarring / Puffiness
Dunwoody , GA
Excellent primer. Makes foundation go on much smoother and I also love that it has a sunscreen built in. It’s got a lightweight, silky texture so I never feel it on my skin. I think it’s worth the price.