by Paula's Choice

Combat dullness with Paula's Choice Resist Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment, an innovative, lightweight formula that works to enhance natural radiance whilst addressing signs of ageing.

Paula's Choice Resist Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment (30ml) (Pack of 6); 30ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 6

If I was to use this in the daytime would I use this before an antioxidant serum or after?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment (30ml) (Pack of 6)!
Louisville, KY
I purchased this product because after I turned 40, I started noticing some age spots starting to appear on the sides of my cheeks. I have been using this every single night for about two months now and have barely noticed a difference. I feel like for the price it should have really helped lighten them much more that it has. I like to give products at least six to eight weeks for them to show that they have worked or if they haven't. This product just has not done what I was looking for.
Sugar Land, TX
I love all of the Paula's Choice products I have used so far. To be perfectly honest, Im not sure if this product helps or doesn't, because I use the whole RESIST line, which among many other things, helps with brightening and evening out the skin tone to some extent, so to say if it is solely becausee of this product.. I can't say. This product has no odor and goes on very light and works well with my oily skin. It has an iridescent sheen to it that gives the skin a luminous glow and looks beautiful on "No Makeup" days, which is a man reason I use it. Helps brighten and even out skin tone, while acting as a hilite lol. I have sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my skin whatsoever!
Purshased from Paula’s Choice for$ several years ago. First time user. Was ever able to use much of it due to irritation. Pros: good quality ingredients. Cons: too harsh for my super sensitive skin It didn’t work for me but that doesn’t mean it won’t work for someone else. I recommend for those without sensitive skin
The best skin care system I have found, the anti-aging Resist for clear skin is the perfect formula for my oily but aging skin. I use the whole product line!