Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersPaula's Choice
RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser | Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe | Anti-Aging Face Wash | Large Pores & Oily Skin | 113 Ounce

by Paula's Choice

An advanced anti-aging, pore-reducing cleanser specially formulated to gently remove excess oil and makeup while still leaving skin feeling hydrated but never slick or shiny. This cleanser helps balance skin by keeping an optimal cleansing pH between 6.27 and 7.27 and using gentle surfactants to create a light foaming action that will moderate oil without over-drying skin. This combination of rich surfactants and balanced cleansing can help minimize the appearance and frequency of pore congestion over time, providing a noticeably smoother skin texture and more even skin tone. Replenishing ingredients such as ceramides and hyaluronic acid help condition and plump the appearance of skin, leaving it feeling and looking exceptionally smoother, softer and younger. This product also contains other hydrating and skin-restoring ingredients such as sunflower seed oil and aloe to keep skin supple but never greasy. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals.

PERFECTLY BALANCED--This balancing facial cleanser helps visibly reduce enlarged pores & leaves skin with a refreshed feeling. Replenishing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid help condition skin leaving your face feeling exceptionally smooth & clear.; Paula's Choice--RESIST Perfectly Balanced Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser is formulated to gently remove makeup and excess oil to leave the face washed clean but never tight or dry. Also contains sunflower seed oil & aloe to keep skin supple & youthful.; Use RESIST Perfectly Balanced Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser twice daily as part of your morning and evening skin care routines along with your favorite Paula's Choice toner, exfoliator, serums, spot treatments, and moisturizer with SPF for daytime wear.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for the face & body. Our full line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, boosters, essences, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser | Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe | Anti-Aging Face Wash | Large Pores & Oily Skin | 11.3 Ounce!
Arvika J.
Arlington Hts, IL
Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser | Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe | Anti-Aging Face Wash | Large Pores & Oily Skin | 11.3 Ounce uploaded by Arvika J.
Love this products for my double cleanse. Ingredients are good too. I love both brands First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Travel Size
Paula A.
New York
Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser | Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe | Anti-Aging Face Wash | Large Pores & Oily Skin | 11.3 Ounce uploaded by Paula A.
Love this cleanser. I've been using it for a few months and I'm definitely getting a refill once my current one is done....here's why....it doesn't strip my skin of its moisture, there's no overpowering fragrance, and it gives such a rich lather so I so it with my exfoliating spunge. Definitely recommend.
Robyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
I have dry skin, but purchased this cleanser anyway as I hoped it wouldn’t dry out my skin because it’s supposed to be non-stripping. I like my cleanser to foam a bit. Some of my faves are Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser and Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser 😍 This Cleanser from Paula’s Choice was VERY stripping and drying to my skin. After I used it and patted my face dry with a towel, I could literally see dry patches on my face around my mouth and chin. I was so disappointed. I would def not recommended for dry skin and I would get a sample before buying the full size. Maybe it it my own fault idk, but I have NEVER had a cleanser dry me out like this one did.
Nicole D.
Smyrna, DE
I love this cleanser from paulas choice. It’s good for gentle cleaning, acne, and fine lines. I would change the packing because the pump has broken off twice on me. Other than that it’s perfect.
Tina M.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
This worked awesome for me. I agree with the review below, after cleansing, your skin does feel stripped and dry but in a super clean kind of way. I always add layers of hydration to my skin after cleansing so that is not a problem for me. I love the simple and beneficial ingredients. I love the texture and feel of the cleanser, add only 1 pump of water and lather and boom! It is also easy to wash off, leaving no residue. This is better than cerave and the best cleanser I have ever came across. I have highly sensitive and combo (more dry) skin. I have texture, pores, pigmentation and hormonal acne. This works perfectly and visually, with each use you can see your skin healing. I highly recommend for the young and old because it is safe and gentle on the skin and heals! I also follow up with Resist Toner from paula as well. Perfect combo!
Linita M.
Arlington, VA
Really good product. Your skin feel clean but not dry after you wash it or plastic. I like that is free from soap. Is easy to used with the dispenser and you just need a little bit to wash your face
Anita N.
Wyomissing, PA
Cleans my oily skin well without stripping it. It doesn’t leave my skin super dry but still hydrated.
L I.
Lewis Center, OH
It left my skin feeling striped and tight. It smelled bad, but it was effective! The first day I broke out but it got better. Love it though
Ngoc H.
Roseville, MN
Love love love! This is my favorite second cleanser in my double cleansing routine. It doesn’t have any fragrance and foams a little bit so it gives me a sense of cleanliness without feeling stripped/dry. The price is reasonable and with frequent discount from the Paula Choice website, it is perfect.
Molly A.
Chevy Chase, MD
I’ve been using this cleanser for over a month now, and I’ve been incredibly happy with it. I have extremely sensitive skin and it’s hard for me to find products that my skin likes. I was looking for a low ph cleanser to help with acne but also nervous my skin wouldn’t react well to a low ph, however my skin has been loving this! It’s super moisturizing when I put it on and I don’t get that tight, dry feeling after. I use it both morning and night, and after an oil cleanser for days that I wore makeup and it does the job well! I’m really happy with it and will be repurchasing when I run out.

Looking for your answer?