by Paula's Choice

An advanced anti-aging, pore-reducing cleanser specially formulated to gently remove excess oil and makeup while still leaving skin feeling hydrated but never slick or shiny. This cleanser helps balance skin by keeping an optimal cleansing pH between 6.27 and 7.27 and using gentle surfactants to create a light foaming action that will moderate oil without over-drying skin. This combination of rich surfactants and balanced cleansing can help minimize the appearance and frequency of pore congestion over time, providing a noticeably smoother skin texture and more even skin tone. Replenishing ingredients such as ceramides and hyaluronic acid help condition and plump the appearance of skin, leaving it feeling and looking exceptionally smoother, softer and younger. This product also contains other hydrating and skin-restoring ingredients such as sunflower seed oil and aloe to keep skin supple but never greasy. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals.

PERFECTLY BALANCED--This balancing facial cleanser helps visibly reduce enlarged pores & leaves skin with a refreshed feeling. Replenishing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid help condition skin leaving your face feeling exceptionally smooth & clear.; Paula's Choice--RESIST Perfectly Balanced Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser is formulated to gently remove makeup and excess oil to leave the face washed clean but never tight or dry. Also contains sunflower seed oil & aloe to keep skin supple & youthful.; Use RESIST Perfectly Balanced Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser twice daily as part of your morning and evening skin care routines along with your favorite Paula's Choice toner, exfoliator, serums, spot treatments, and moisturizer with SPF for daytime wear.; Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.; Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for the face & body. Our full line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, boosters, essences, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser | Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe | Anti-Aging Face Wash | Large Pores & Oily Skin | 11.3 Ounce!
Lake Jackson, TX
I like this gentle cleanser and keep it in my shower. It works well with my clarisonic and never leaves my face feeling stripped. This will also remove my makeup and clean my face in once step on those nights when i shower before bed. All in all i highly recommend the whole brand. They never add fragrance or unnecessary crap that i just don't need on my face.
Mars
I was worried that this cleanser would be harsh since it’s for oily skin, but it’s actually so creamy and soft on the skin. I find myself genuinely enjoying washing my face when I use this product! 10/10 would buy again!
Smyrna
I love this cleanser from paulas choice. It’s good for gentle cleaning, acne, and fine lines. I would change the packing because the pump has broken off twice on me. Other than that it’s perfect.
Washington, DC
This stuff is gentle while still getting rid of my makeup and dirt. It also foams nicely without drying.