Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersPaula's Choice
Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2)

Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2)

by Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser is an anti-ageing cleanser specially formulated for combination to oily skin types. Its oil-controlling formula creates a gentle foam to effortlessly remove dirt, make-up and impurities, leaving you with a refreshed complexion.

Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2); 190ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 2

What is a good toner to use with this? Normal to oily skin, age 32, some sun damage
Is it irritating to the skin? Improve redness?
Where do I find this? I may be interested
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2)!
Sara S.
Milton, DE
Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: Sephora
My first time trying this cleaner and I find it super gentle on my face , non stripping, foams easy, rinses clean- no residue left behind, fragrance free and the price was affordable. I was pleasantly surprised. I think this would be a great product for super sensitive skin.
Ally H.
Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ally H.
I want to love Paula's Choice but a few of the products I've ordered from them, I've felt lukewarm about. I feel this cleanser was pitched as gentle and non-stripping, but I personally have experienced more gentle cleansers than this one. The packaging is great--it's a pump that locks for travel and not much is wasted. It's a white cream that lathers. I just know not to use it on days I've used other actives because there are gentler cleansers out there. Probs wouldn't buy again but I have sensitive skin.
FoodDom S.
Richmond, VA
Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2) uploaded by FoodDom S.
When I decided to stop physically exfoliating and use more actives, I wanted a cleanser that had no actives in it. I love the PC brand so I decided to try this and I enjoy it. There are no pore clogging ingredients and it contains ceramides. It’s comparable to the Cerave foaming cleanser so I will be switching to that once I use this up because it is a better value. But this is a great cleanser.
Cristina C.
Dayton, OR
Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser (190ml) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Cristina C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just started using this but already love it. Leaves my skin really really clean but doesn’t strip it and make it dry. ❤️❤️
Tiffany M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely LOVE this product! It comes out like a lotion, I literally had to stop and read the bottle to make sure I grabbed the right one. It lathers up quickly and feels amazing. I will buy this again !Paula's Choice
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Amazing product for acne prone skin. Since I started using Paula’s Choice, I noticed that my face is more clear and does not breakout as much. I definitely recommend this product
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is the bomb, it will remove waterproof makeup, eyelash glue and glitter adhesive with no residue or harsh chemicals. It’s a little expensive, but will last a long time.
Sarah B.
This is a fantastic gentle cleanser that makes my skin feel clean, but doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It also lasts super long. It took me about six months to go through one bottle using it twice a day. I just bought my second bottle. I'm definitely a fan.
Dani H.
This is a great general cleanser. It isn't too stripping on my sensitive skin and works well with my other products. One pump is too much so I recommend using less. You do have to buy Paula's Choice online. A little bit of planning goes into ordering so keep that in mind if you like it.
Fernanda M.
Chandler, AZ
I love that this product doesn’t have fragrances or dyes. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser does a great job cleaning my skin without being aggressive. I’ve already subscribed to receive this product every 2 months.