Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser

by Paula's Choice

Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser is an advanced anti-aging, pore-reducing cleanser specially formulated to gently remove excess oil and makeup without disturbing skin’s protective barrier. It gently removes makeup and excess oil to help visibly reduce enlarged pores and leave skin with a refreshed feeling. Replenishing ingredients such as ceramides and hyaluronic acid help condition skin, leaving it feeling exceptionally smooth, soft, and younger-looking after cleansing. All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser!
Sonia B.
Arvin, CA
Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sonia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Paula’s Choice is on Sephora now! I was excited, but be careful with what you try. I saw a Tik Tok talking about how everything is amazing and has the perfect pH. So that’s not true. Try one item and see how your skin reacts before committing to anything. I needed a new cleanser and I tried this one. It’s super stripping and my skin felt so dry and tight after. It started breaking me out on my cheek as well. It might be good for someone with oily skin, but if you have dry skin like me, stay away!
Dayana R.
Gainesville, GA
Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Dayana R.
Usually I’m never impressed by cleansers, but Paula’s Choice Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses the skin from makeup and impurities so well that it even seems to me that I’ve had less blemishes and pore clogging since I started using this face wash paired with the REN cleansing balm. Good ingredients list with ceramides, without perfumes and dyes. A bug YES for me, and I will repurchase 💙
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Miranda M.
I just got this in a mini kit with the rest of the resist line and I love it! It rinses off with out leaving a film . And my face hasn't broken out either! It was 24$ for a kit of minis and I think it was worth it!
Coralina L.
I love this stuff! I old bought a travel size to try it and it so smooth and creamy! Makes my skin feel so silky soft especially when I use it with my Clarisonic. Would definitely buy again!
Jayden N.
Atlanta, GA
I am loyal to this cleanser, good price and high quality. I always use twice a day. Highly recommend this !
Olimpia M.
Simi Valley, CA
This product is amazing! The texture of it feels so nice on the skin when I lather it up. It cleanses the skin and does not make it feel stripped at all. I have oily skin type and I believe this has made it normalize a bit. Will definitely repurchase. It a go to for sure!!
Yvonne M.
Annandale, NJ
I use this at night to cleanse my face. It dissolves the makeup, cleans my face very well and my skin feels great. I then will apply serum and moisturizer.
Sara M.
Rockville, MD
Meh. Not bad but not great. I understand it is her thing to have balanced skincare and not over cleanse but I like my skin to feel just a little more on the squeaky clean side. It felt like there was always a little film left on my skin like I’m putting soap and moisturizer on at the same time. If you have really dry skin or worried about over cleansing this might be perfect for you.
Megan P.
Seattle, Washington
This product has saved my skin! I have hormonal acne and after coming off the pill this was the only cleanser that helped me.
Angel G.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I use this everyday but only for the past two weeks. I think it is a great price and i really like it so far. It doesn’t seem to have much of a scent and is gentle so it is exactly what i was looking for, as well as it not having too many filler ingredients. I’ll post again a bit later once i see how it’s treating my skin longterm

Looking for your answer?