by Paula's Choice

Clean and soft. Unheard of for an oil control face wash. Until now. This foam cleanser cuts through oil and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. This advanced anti-aging cleanser is specially formulated to effectively remove excess oil and makeup without disturbing skin's barrier. Vital skin-repairing ingredients, such as ceramides and hyaluronic acid, cushion skin's intercellular matrix, leaving skin exceptionally smooth, soft, and younger-looking. Formulated for anyone with normal to oily/combination and blemish-prone skin, who desires an effective oil-reducing cleanser that promotes younger-looking skin. Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser

What is a good toner to use with this? Normal to oily skin, age 32, some sun damage
Is it irritating to the skin? Improve redness?
Where do I find this? I may be interested
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Paula's Choice RESIST Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser, 6.4 oz!
Richmond
Paula's Choice Resist Paula's Choice RESIST Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser, 6.4 oz uploaded by FoodDom S.
When I decided to stop physically exfoliating and use more actives, I wanted a cleanser that had no actives in it. I love the PC brand so I decided to try this and I enjoy it. There are no pore clogging ingredients and it contains ceramides. It’s comparable to the Cerave foaming cleanser so I will be switching to that once I use this up because it is a better value. But this is a great cleanser.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Scottsdale, AZ
I love that this product doesn’t have fragrances or dyes. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser does a great job cleaning my skin without being aggressive. I’ve already subscribed to receive this product every 2 months.
This is THE BEST cleanser I have ever used in my life. It is so gentle, very lightly foaming, and even takes off my makeup. For makeup, I usually do two applications in the shower. One to remove the makeup and one to get all the leftover/clean my skin. My skin ends up soft, not stripped of ANY moisture at all, and radiantly clean. It has never caused any breakouts and it seems to have healed my skins moisture barrier from overscrubbing for years.
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
New Brunswick
WOW! I had been using the PC oil cleanser which I liked for a few reasons 1)my skin generally feels dry after washing it no matter what I use and 2)oils are better at removing makeup. However, once the summer started heating up, I felt the oil cleanser wasn't doing my skin justice. I ordered a trial size of the perfectly foaming cleanser which blew me away. Hands down best cleanser I have ever used. EVER! Go get it now.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Dublin, CA
Love this cleanser - it’s gentle, scent free, and actually works. I feel that the results are great especially for the price. The bottle is a decent size and typically lasts me about 2 months if I use 1 pump in the morning and 1 at night.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I love this face wash. A small amount goes a long way. It does a great job removing the makeup on my face. This was my first time using this product. It is gentle and I use it both in the am and pm. I would purchase again,
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Uneven Skin Tone
KIRKLAND, WA
Love this stuff!  Creamy and foams up just the right amount to make you feel like you are getting a good clean  but does not dry out your skin.  Even removes eye makeup!  Love the Paula's Choice toners too!
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Mill Creek, WA
No weird fragrance, doesn’t strip my skin, and gets off every trace of makeup. It has a nice thick creamy texture to it that makes it feel that much more luxurious.
Combination / Large Pores, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Prospect , KY
This is my HG cleanser. I am very acne prone with combination skin, but I'm getting a little older and noticed a lot of acne cleansers started drying my skin out too much accentuating fine lines. This cleanser removes ALL my makeup (even waterproof mascara and eyeliner) without stripping my skin while keeping my skin hydrated and preventing breakouts. If I ever run out of this and use a different cleanser on my face, I notice that my skin feels very dry and tight and I even get a few pimples. But when I use this cleanser consistently, my skin stays in the best condition it's ever been in. I've repurchased this many times and will continue to buy it as long as they make it!!!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Las Vegas
Paula's Choice Resist Paula's Choice RESIST Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser, 6.4 oz uploaded by Mae U.
I initially bought this because my skin tended to be oily, but in the past year or so, it's become drier. It's great for me to use in the summer when I'm in climate that has a little bit of moisture in it, but in drier or colder weather, the gel-like cleanser dries me out.
Combination / Fine Lines