Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum

by Paula's Choice

What it is: A superfood serum for your skin with Omega fatty acids that strengthen skin's surface with the essential nutrients it needs to be healthy, hydrated and visibly strong. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: It helps replenish dull, dehydrated skin while reviving it for a beautifully smooth, supple feeling, and it visibly softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is especially beneficial for those with visible signs of aging. This serum is hydrating enough to act as a lightweight moisturizer to strengthen and defend skin from water loss and environmental damage, and it also lessens redness and reactivity. It's made to nourish and replenish the skin through essential fatty acids and antioxidants and has a light, creamy, milk-like consistency. How to use: Apply 1-2 pumps onto your face and neck after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. For optimal results, use morning and night. For daytime, always follow with a sunscreen. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum. Style Number: 5407844. Available in stores.

What's the difference between this Paula's Choice Omega serum and the moisturizer? [user:trinaalbus]
do you notice any particular or unique benefits when using this serum compared to other hydrating/moisturizing serums?
Has this caused breakouts on anyone?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum!
This is a quite lovely serum that absorbs very quickly into the skin. It feels very nice, not tacky or sticky. It is very gentle with no sensitizing ingredients, fragrances, etc. This is my first time using this particular serum from PC, and it might become a favorite. Only con is the smell inherent in the product, as was mentioned before, there are no added or artificial fragrances.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Bridgewater, NJ
Favorite serum to date! I stumbled across Paulas Choice through recommendations and wow did they not disappoint. I have sensitive skin and have struck out with serums in the past. So far this one works. It's light weight, gentle and breathable.
Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dry Eyes
If you have really dry and dehydrated skin you will really love this. It is really lightweight but hydrating and soothing to the skin which is nice when after using chemical exfoliants and retinoids on my skin. You can apply morning and night and it applies really well under makeup without comprising the wear of your makeup.
Dry
One of my all-time favorite serums, I use this everyday morning under moisturizer + sunscreen. This evens out my complexion (I have rosacea) + adds a touch of non-greasy moisture. No breakouts or irritation from it. LOVE THIS STUFF!
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Arlington, VA
This is the perfect day and night serum. The smell is not so great but that’s because there is no added perfume. I wasn’t sure at first what this was doing for my skin - even the description on Paulas choice website is a bit vague, but I got this product for free. I stopped using it for a few days and could definitely tell a difference so I guess that says something. I am unsure if I will purchase it once I run out but I am enjoying it so far.
Alameda, CA
Holy moly! This stuff is fantastic! It’s a light weight lotion that leaves my skin so soft and ready for makeup. Long-term it seems to have helped keep my skin balanced and hydrated. On my second bottle!
A holy grail nighttime product for me, I’m on my second bottle of this stuff! I love using it after I cleanse and tone either on it’s own or mixed with my Jordan Samuel Skin Hydrate Serum. I love the very light smell it has and it’s a white, thin but rich Serum that absorbs fast into the skin and has amazing ingredients like multiple ceramides, glycerin, linseed oil, chia seed oil and some other great hydrating ingredients and because of the ceramides it truly is a great anti-aging Serum. I find that one pump or a half a pump is plenty, wish this came in a bigger size.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Spring, TX
Love it! it's not oily, but it provides a hydrating matte finish. Basically, if you look at the ingredients, it's just a good mix of various fatty oils. The texture is a light lotion or milky serum. I recommend everyone who is interested in this kind of product to try it! A bir pricey but worth it!
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles
Las Vegas
This got such great reviews on Paula's Choice website when it first came out and I was so excited to try it. But you don't get a ton of product for the price and it didn't work for me. Like most of her products, it feels moisturizing at first, but it just settles on top of my skin without fully absorbing into the skin.
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Livonia, MI
I used this product for years and loved it. It was great to mix in with my other moisturizer in the winter for the extra boost of hydration. It never broke me out and it didn’t irritate my rosacea either!
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness