BY PAULA'S CHOICE

What it is: A superfood serum for your skin with Omega fatty acids that strengthen skin's surface with the essential nutrients it needs to be healthy, hydrated and visibly strong. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: It helps replenish dull, dehydrated skin while reviving it for a beautifully smooth, supple feeling, and it visibly softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is especially beneficial for those with visible signs of aging. This serum is hydrating enough to act as a lightweight moisturizer to strengthen and defend skin from water loss and environmental damage, and it also lessens redness and reactivity. It's made to nourish and replenish the skin through essential fatty acids and antioxidants and has a light, creamy, milk-like consistency. How to use: Apply 1-2 pumps onto your face and neck after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. For optimal results, use morning and night. For daytime, always follow with a sunscreen. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum. Style Number: 5407844. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Paula's...
Christianne R.
Swampscott, MA
Pros: non-irritating, fragrance free, silicone free, great for sensitive skin. Cons: doesn’t seem to do much. I have used many PC products that have visible results. This serum doesn’t seem to have any noticeable results for me. But at least didn’t bother my super sensitive skin!
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This got such great reviews on Paula's Choice website when it first came out and I was so excited to try it. But you don't get a ton of product for the price and it didn't work for me. Like most of her products, it feels moisturizing at first, but it just settles on top of my skin without fully absorbing into the skin.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Awesome serum for day or night. I typically use it in the morning. It’s a light cream, pretty gentle on the skin. I think it’s a good value and seems to help with moisture and texture on my skin. I would recommend.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
A hour after applying this, I could see that my complexion was brighter. This product meet all my expectations. It feels great on my skin and the results are fantastic. Highly recommend. I’ll purchase again.
Cora A.
Alameda, CA
Holy moly! This stuff is fantastic! It’s a light weight lotion that leaves my skin so soft and ready for makeup. Long-term it seems to have helped keep my skin balanced and hydrated. On my second bottle!
Katie T.
Can I give this 6 stars? I love this serum! It makes my skin so happy and hydrated. I use prescription acne treatments that would make my skin dry and tight even after moisturizer, but I’ve had none of that since starting this once a day. It’s a very smooth creamy serum that absorbs quickly. The packaging is sturdy and makes it feel more expensive than it is, although you’ll want to open the top to scoop out the last bit you can’t get using the pump. For a serum this good I feel it’s very reasonably priced. Using once a day this lasted me about 3mo and I’ve already repurchased, and have one I’m giving as a gift to my aunt.
Laura G.
Spring, TX
Love it! it's not oily, but it provides a hydrating matte finish. Basically, if you look at the ingredients, it's just a good mix of various fatty oils. The texture is a light lotion or milky serum. I recommend everyone who is interested in this kind of product to try it! A bir pricey but worth it!
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I love this! No overpowering scent. Doesn't break my acne prone skin out. Every morning I wake up after I've applied this at night my skin looks amazing. I'm only 24 but lots of skincare now will help in the long run, right? Definitely try it out.
Daniella H.
This is a nice product to have, but I wouldn't say it is worth the price. The smell is off putting which is a big no for me. Second after using it daily for two weeks I have notice no benefits to my skin.
maria v.
Marietta
Helped with the elasticity of my skin, moisture, compromised skin barrier and overall with my skin complexion
Maggie R.
Has this caused breakouts on anyone?