BY PAULA'S CHOICE

What it is: A superfood serum for your skin with Omega fatty acids that strengthen skin's surface with the essential nutrients it needs to be healthy, hydrated and visibly strong. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: It helps replenish dull, dehydrated skin while reviving it for a beautifully smooth, supple feeling, and it visibly softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is especially beneficial for those with visible signs of aging. This serum is hydrating enough to act as a lightweight moisturizer to strengthen and defend skin from water loss and environmental damage, and it also lessens redness and reactivity. It's made to nourish and replenish the skin through essential fatty acids and antioxidants and has a light, creamy, milk-like consistency. How to use: Apply 1-2 pumps onto your face and neck after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. For optimal results, use morning and night. For daytime, always follow with a sunscreen. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum. Style Number: 5407844. Available in stores. see more...

Megan M.
I am a  huge fan of Paula's Choice products, for the most part. I love the fact that Paula uses retinoids gentle enough to heal and revive skin without burning it. I love her idea that any skin care product which is used on the rest of your face can and should be used around the eyes! The results of this are good. With consistent use, you can expect help with aging skin, acne, and discoloration. Skin will be smooth and definitely appear younger and luminous. My problem with this particular formula, however, is that it was far oilier than most of the others. My skin didn't absorb it easily, despite the fact that I used just the smallest bit necessary over my face and neck. This would be a nine- or ten-star rating otherwise, but the feel took away some stars.
Daniella H.
This is a nice product to have, but I wouldn't say it is worth the price. The smell is off putting which is a big no for me. Second after using it daily for two weeks I have notice no benefits to my skin.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I love this! No overpowering scent. Doesn't break my acne prone skin out. Every morning I wake up after I've applied this at night my skin looks amazing. I'm only 24 but lots of skincare now will help in the long run, right? Definitely try it out.