Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum, 1 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

Paula s Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum is an exclusive formula that utilizes a proprietary blend of highly stabilized retinol, potent antioxidants, and skin-repairing ingredients. Its soothing, silky texture goes to work immediately to help skin of any age look and act younger. With ongoing use, you will see fewer wrinkles, smoother skin, and improved skin tone. Anyone concerned with improving the appearance of aging skin and helping sun-damaged skin repair itself so it functions in a younger, healthier manner. Ideal for use with Paula s Choice RESIST line of anti-aging products. May be alternated with our best-selling RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum.

Does this product work on wrinkles around the mouth?
Where could I get a sample of this?
Just wondering if anyone has tried this and what are the pros/cons about the serum? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum, 1 fl oz!
This serum is amazing.  It really makes a difference in helping to brighten your skin and smooth wrinkles and fine lines.  My skin glows with this.  I love the pump dispenser that it comes in so that the product stays stable.  I would recommend this if you're looking for a great retinol serum.
Austin
Purchased at: Amazon
This serum is wonderful. Goes on very smooth and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly. My skin is brighter and more hydrated when using this serum. I usually only use it at night. I don’t really have any wrinkles yet, but this feels like a great preventative.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Love this oil serum. It's not greasy at all. Glides on smoothly on the skin and absorbs nicely in the skin. You will see a glow the next morning. I also love how it's light and just the right amount of moisture under my eyes. One pump is more than sufficient for the entire face and neck. I highly recommend this product. Make sure to always wear sunscreen after using retinol during the day. Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum, 1 fl oz
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Woodland , CA
This retinol serum is heaven sent for dry skin. The texture is wonderful, silky and kind of oily when you first apply but within about 10~15 minutes it sinks right in. I saw a difference within a few days, my skin just looks refreshed, smooth and clear. Another thing I really like is that it is safe to use under the eyes. I use am and pm.
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Seattle, WA
I have dry/sensitive skin and this serum glides on effortlessly and my skin drinks it up! The twist top is a great feature for traveling so the product doesn't leak, and while I can't speak for the wrinkle fighting action, I can say that my skin really enjoys this product and it definitely doesn't hurt.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Rehoboth, MA
Started using this last month and love it! The packaging is great. The product is awesome. My face hasn’t felt or looked so good. This is my first time using the product and won’t be my last time. I actually went and bought several of the other product lines and love them all.
Fine Lines
Plattsburgh, NY
Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Ashley L.
I have used this product for many years.  I give it a ten out of ten! My pores diminished within a week, no more breakouts, my skin is very smooth and break out free. My texture and discoloration has gone away completely! Fpr the.price you cannot go wrong. All pf Paulas Choice producys are worth every penny. I am always carded and mistaken for being in my 20s and im 32. Attached are photos of me currently.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Toms River, NJ
Paula's Choice Resist Intense Wrinkle -Repair Retinol Serum is magic in a bottle. I started using it about 8mts ago when I switched to the Paula's Choice Skin Care Products and I couldn't believe the results. Within weeks the tiny lines under my eyes started to fade and became almost unnoticeable. I am so happy with the results. I have recommended these products to all my friends. I definitely recommend them to you.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Love this product. I have repurchase multiple times. Paula's choice added in saving my skin after it being naturally dry and some brands including lancome destroyed it more. However, this product is great. Yes, there is more powerfully items on the market I also use but find this to be mild enough to use 7 days a week but effective (reader be advised my face is tough! So please note that)
Dry, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Fine Lines
Arlington
In the morning routine, I combine a pump of this with an equal amount of hyaluronic lotion and it feels incredible going on and keeps my skin feeling amazingly hydrated without feeling greasy. With these two combined it actually feels very similar to Skin Medica HA5 lotion. I am not sure of the benefits as I use Retin A in the evening. I am really just trying to give my am routine a boost so that I can have the retinol/retinA working around the clock.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...