BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Paula s Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum is an exclusive formula that utilizes a proprietary blend of highly stabilized retinol, potent antioxidants, and skin-repairing ingredients. Its soothing, silky texture goes to work immediately to help skin of any age look and act younger. With ongoing use, you will see fewer wrinkles, smoother skin, and improved skin tone. Anyone concerned with improving the appearance of aging skin and helping sun-damaged skin repair itself so it functions in a younger, healthier manner. Ideal for use with Paula s Choice RESIST line of anti-aging products. May be alternated with our best-selling RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum. see more...

• Where could I get a sample of this? 1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone has tried this and what are the ...4 Answers
  • How is the texture of this serum? 2 Answers
Valerie M.
I purchased a travel size of this because I wasn't sure if I could use it with my Resist Retinol nightly moisturizer. I sent an email to Paula's Choice and they were so quick to respond that I could use them both. They said the retinol in the serum is low enough and that their products are formulated with soothing, gentle ingredients to keep potential irritation risks low. I actually ended up using it with my 5% AHA and Retinol moisturizer all together and NO IRRITATION AT ALL. I love their products so much, and the transparency of the ingredients and why they incorporate them is so amazing.
The *only* reason I give a 4 star is because this serum can be a bit oily. If you have normal to dry skin like me - its perfectly moisturizing and does penetrate and does not remain oily. I would worry for a user with oily skin, but who knows - could be just as amazing :)
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Paula's Choice Resist Intense Wrinkle -Repair Retinol Serum is magic in a bottle. I started using it about 8mts ago when I switched to the Paula's Choice Skin Care Products and I couldn't believe the results. Within weeks the tiny lines under my eyes started to fade and became almost unnoticeable. I am so happy with the results. I have recommended these products to all my friends. I definitely recommend them to you.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I'm only 21, I have changed my whole morning and night routine so I don't have to wear makeup during the day. I absolutely love this stuff i put it on every night especially my forehead and I have noticed a huge huge difference! I highly recommend this stuff! It's important to start young, and create healthy habits and I truly believe this should be apart of every young ladies nightly routine!
Amber M.
Love this product. I have repurchase multiple times. Paula's choice added in saving my skin after it being naturally dry and some brands including lancome destroyed it more. However, this product is great. Yes, there is more powerfully items on the market I also use but find this to be mild enough to use 7 days a week but effective (reader be advised my face is tough! So please note that)
Bri K.
Dallas
I love this stuff. I bought it from Dermstore in search of a serum that contained retinol and I've not regretted it. I feel the price is worth it. When I wake up in the morning, I can tell that it was effective during the night. I'm 27 and have dry, sensitive skin and this stuff has been awesome! Would totally recommend it as part of a nighttime skin regimen.
Sophia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything Paula’s Choice makes! This retinol serum goes on so smoothly, it feels like silk! It works perfectly under my moisturizer and under my makeup without caking or pilling. It’s evened my skintone and increased hydration. Highly recommend!
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
Good stuff, just doesn't beat what I already use. I really liked it though. A really nice thorough moisturizer. My make up went on very well over it and I liked there there was very little (if any) scent. It was such a delicate scent I honestly really couldn't tell.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
I LOVE this serum. It goes on a little oily and greasy but drys down on your face beautifully. Every time I put this on my face I feel like I’m treating my face to something good. It plumps the skin, helps with minor breakouts and evens the skin tone. A must!
Angela M.
East Rochester
I love her products. They do not feel as though they are caking on your skin and your skin feels amazing when you use them. I tend to forget to use this like I should but when I do it does smooth out your skin
Corinne B.
Baltimore
I really liked this retinol serum! I think Paula’s Choice has great products and this one is great. It met my expectations and I definitely noticed a difference after using it.
Shannon K.
Just wondering if anyone has tried this and what are the pros/cons about the serum? Is it worth the price?
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
I've really wanted to try this line but really like my current line. This much more affordable. Has anyone seen a marked difference in their skin with this product?
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Does it really works?? I suffer from acne and just started developing fine lines in my forehead 😭😩 omg I just want them gone!! Please I accept any recommendations of products that will actually work! Thanks influensters!!!
Tanya V.
How is the texture of this serum?
Melissa S.
Avondale, AZ
Where could I get a sample of this?

Kohl's