Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6)

by Paula's Choice

Gain complete control of your combination to oily complexion with the Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment, a leave-on exfoliant that promises to improve skin tone and texture, without over-drying or uncomfortable tightness. Its unique formula deeply penetrates into skin to unclog and minimise the appearance of pores, working to prevent breakouts, eliminate blackheads and banish dead cells.

Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6); 88ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 6

Does this product work well with combination, sensitive skin?
Hey, does this product tingle when you put it on?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6)!
Bethesda, MD
Purchased at: Dermstore
This is the only thing that has cleared my acne and I’ve seen multiple dermatologists. If your acne is a lot of small bumps, then this is the product for you. I started noticing results immediately and this is the best my skin has looked in months.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Bristol, TN
If you weren't blessed with porcelain skin you really should try Paula's Choice BHA. Forget the scrubs and pore strips because this stuff is amazing! I use it morning and night. It stopped my breakouts also.
Brandon , FL
One of my favorite product with BHA acids. Helps to take care of my imperfect skin (acne and black heads) and doesn’t dry my skin which is the most common for salicine acid. Doesn’t have alcohol in ingredients.!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Manchester, NH
Only 3 stars because I do like it but I also feel like for the price it didn’t really change my skin enough to make me want to repurchase. I’ve been using it for over a month and don’t see any mind blowing results. Definitely feel like it’s more of a toner than an exfoliant. So I will use it because I have it but won’t be buying again.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Lake Tapps
Love how it makes my skin feel! I use it with a cleansing brush and i feel like i gets the job done. Love for an everyday morning and night
Minnetonka, MN
I love Paulas Choice BHA! I will never not have some on hand. Great for skin smoothing and blackheads.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Made my skin look beautiful, I absolutely loved it! It left my skin looking so much more smooth.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores