Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersPaula's Choice
Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6)

Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6)

by Paula's Choice

Gain complete control of your combination to oily complexion with the Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment, a leave-on exfoliant that promises to improve skin tone and texture, without over-drying or uncomfortable tightness. Its unique formula deeply penetrates into skin to unclog and minimise the appearance of pores, working to prevent breakouts, eliminate blackheads and banish dead cells.

Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6); 88ml; Paula's Choice; Quantity - 6

Does this produce cause initial breakouts after the first couple uses?
Does this product fulfill what it’s supposed to do?
Does this product work well with combination, sensitive skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6)!
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6) uploaded by Miranda M.
I am super impressed with this! It isn't very strong and seems to have helped my pores in the small time I've used it!
Deborah S.
Bristol, TN
If you weren't blessed with porcelain skin you really should try Paula's Choice BHA. Forget the scrubs and pore strips because this stuff is amazing! I use it morning and night. It stopped my breakouts also.
Ceci R.
sellersburg
I have been seeking a product that would help my skin even out and smooth. This products is it. Lifesaver and must need.
sarah Y.
Castro Valley, CA
Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% Bha (88ml) (Pack of 6) uploaded by sarah Y.
Makes your pores so much smaller! Love this and Paulas choice 2% BHA! Have some before and after products.
Donna G.
Fairborn, OH
This should be a must when it comes to our skincare! Ive been using this 6 years now; I can honestly say I notice a big change! my pores shrink down to nothing. I havent found a better replacement.. this is one of the best..
Jennifer B.
Clarkston, MI
Love this BHA treatment. My face looks brighter and pores are unclogged after I use it. The dark spots on my face have also faded since I started using this product a few months ago
Puja P.
Great product! It really helps my pores look smaller and I use it every other day. Definitely recommend!
Angel G.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I think this works, i use it after this line of cleanser but i have not seen major improvement. My pimples never developed to a full zit if that makes sense but it didn’t prevent any new acne and definitely added to my redness
Denise B.
Indio, CA
Love this. Repurchased many times. Recommended to friends. If I don't use it, my skin starts looking dull. After a couple uses, you can see the difference.
Kyle P.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
My absolute holy grail for skin texture! I struggle with lightly bumpy skin from fungal acne, but using this twice a day has been a huge game changer for my texture. I’d absolutely recommend this to others!