Paula's Choice RESIST Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA, 3 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

What makes this product unique? This unique daily treatment is ideal for those struggling with wrinkles and breakouts. It dramatically improves skin s texture by smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, as well as unclogging and minimizing pores. Star ingredients such as salicylic acid and antioxidants deliver effective pore-penetrating exfoliation while stimulating the production of skin-firming collagen, so you ll see fewer breakouts and wrinkles. The unique light-as-water liquid feels completely weightless, yet is specially formulated to be non-drying. Anti-irritants and skin-repairing ingredients work together to calm redness as they soothe and refine skin. Who is this product for? This product is ideal for those concerned with wrinkles and break

Any posible results on this ? My dermo recommended this
Some people have said "it gets worse before it gets better." How much worse are we talking? And do you mean breakouts? Dryness? Worse?!
What is your opinion on this? I've tried Paula's choice other products but not this specific one. I want to know if it's worth it to purchase if!
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA, 3 fl oz!
UK
This is great stuff. I got mine from a Birchbox subscription. Never heard of it before and I’ve gone through so many exfoliating products, that this was my last resort and I’m glad it’s now my last, because it has worked wonders on my skin. I am oily and I have also got sensitive skin. It’s shrunk a lot of my pores and it has removed so much dead skin. My face has never felt and looked better in years!
I used to really love this. But recently I am just struggling with dry, flakey skin, something I've never experienced before. I've always been an oily girl, until now. I won't say that I dislike this product, but I can't use it daily anymore, which is what the brand suggests, and I can't help feeling that there are some cheaper options out there that aren't just as good, if not better.
Lake Jackson, TX
I liked this and was glad to have it. I feel it helped with skin texture more than anti aging but it may have helped that too. I did bump up to a stronger version from the same line and use it every other day. I've found that staggering products like this with my retinol works better than using them on the same nights.
Ja, Western Province
This works as a pore reducing BHA treatment. This one is good to use in conjunction with her moisturisers and toners. I prefer the BHA liquid over this one but both gives good results and does what it claims for 👍👍
Redding, CA
Changed my life!!! I have adult acne and aging concerns (I’m 36) ... I don’t know how but this stuff clears out my pores and smooths my skin. I’ve been using for 3 years. My skin looks way better now than it did 3 years ago!!!
Las Vegas, NV
Paula's Choice RESIST Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA, 3 fl oz uploaded by Julia K.
Awesome version of classical PC BHA. Somewhat milder and richer- does not cause breakouts, very gentle and works great overnight for making acne disappear. Love it!
I actually enjoy this product more than their “iconic” BHA 2% liquid exfoliant product. This one is lighter and less thick/sticky. A lot of people like the other BHA product because the texture is hydrating, but I find that one stickier and prefer to layer on separate hydrating products. I really love the barely there, light, satiny feel of this pore refining BHA. It’s also helped to gently continue to smooth out my skin and lessen the appearance of my pores, instead of waiting to break out and having to use a harsh formula to treat my acne.
Port Dover, ON
This is a fantastic toner, it really shrinks the pores. The PH balance of this formula is calming and reduces any redness so that your over all completion is even. It also has fabulous skin communicating ingredients that are gentle and help seal in moisture while smoothing fine lines. A great toner for sensitive skin as well.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
While low strength, regular use does wonders on acne prone skin such as mine. You just have to keep it up. I notice a difference as soon as I miss a day or two.Paula's Choice RESIST Daily Pore-Refining Treatment 2% BHA, 3 fl oz
Truro, NS
After successful results from using other Paula's Choice products, I decided to give this a try to reduce the blackheads and pores on my nose and forehead. The results for me were immediate. This product did not dry out my skin or leave it feel sticky. If you are unsure about buying a full sized product, you can buy samples, which I find really useful for such specific products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...