BY PAULA'S CHOICE

RESIST C15 Super Booster contains a highly concentrated form of vitamin C and an assortment of skin-stabilizing antioxidants and skin-replenishing ingredients that combine to provide exceptional results that improve the appearance of uneven skin tone,... see more...

Ketty L.
This os a good vitamin C, I just don't like the packaging of this product. You will get results with this vitamin C, but use it quickly because of the packaging it goes bad.
Elsie D.
I didn't notice much a difference when using this product. It doesn't smell very good, it's completely liquid so it's difficult to apply and to top it all off I didn't notice a difference in the discoloration in my skin. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Heather B.
Dartmouth, NS
I received a small sample of this product in a sample box and was blown away! It is expensive, so I have not purchased it yet, however it is worth the cost. I noticed a visible improved in smoothness, tightness and evening out skin tone. Worth the price.