Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST C15 Super Booster contains a highly concentrated form of vitamin C and an assortment of skin-stabilizing antioxidants and skin-replenishing ingredients that combine to provide exceptional results that improve the appearance of uneven skin tone,...

Can this be used with AHA and BHA?
Is this product better to use with moisturizer or can i use it with other serum?
Would you recommend this product for combination skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz!
New York
Incredible product. I love the thin texture and dropper packaging. Even though this is a higher concentration of vit C, it is really gentle and includes other support ingredients to improve the efficacy of vitamin C. If you want to add something to your routine to make your skin glow naturally, this is it.
Salem
Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz uploaded by Chelsea E.
First of all I love the new packaging for this product. This vitamin c serum works really well for me for dark spots and post-acne pigmentation. It is a clear liquid that doesn’t feel sticky. It has a light smell not from fragrance but it goes away quickly. I’d definitely recommend!
gretna, LA
Love this product! Great dupe for skinceuticals feurolic acid, but much cheaper! I was a first time user and love this product! The formula is slightly watery, but goes on perfect and light to the touch. Soaks in quickly and very effective product!
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is incredible! It is so lightweight and absorbs deep into the skin. It has transformed my skin making it brighter and more even toned. I truly love it and it has quickly become a holy grail product of mine!
Fitchburg, WI
I’ve been using this product for years now and can’t speak more highly of it. It truly has helped to brighten my complexion and I can’t go without this stuff. Plus they frequently have sales in their products!
Long Beach
*gifted via my employer, Dermstore* love Paula’s Choice as a brand (my favorite moisturizer is their Omega 3+ Complex), and I do love this product—the packaging, the brightening effects on my skin, and the quality of ingredients. I just wish it was a slightly thicker consistency. I drop a little bit on my fingers/palm and apply to my face, but I always end up losing a bit through the cracks between my fingers. Tried applying the dropper directly to my face once and that was a disaster.
Washington, DC
Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz uploaded by Kathrin H.
I really like this booster serum! I have sensitive skin, so I gradually incorporated it into my skincare routine (started at 1x/week, progressed to 1x/day) with no adverse effects, aside from a few small blemishes that cleared up. Now my skin loves this serum! It has definitely increased the radiance and glow of my skin. I mix this serum into my moisturizer (dollop moisturizer on back of hand, add drops, blend, then apply to face) rather than applying it directly. I find that this works best since it is so fluid. I didn’t notice the smell mentioned in other reviews. Overall, I think this is a great product from PC. I tried a Vitamin C serum from Peter Thomas Roth that reacted poorly with my sensitive skin, so I’m happy to have found this. I also like the updated packaging since it looks more modern and also better maintains the serum ingredients.
This is one of my favorite L-ascorbic acid products. The packaging has improved over the years; it’s now in an opaque bottle (used to be clear, which I didn’t like). I also like that the dropper doesn’t leak any product if I hold it upright. It’s also relatively airtight between the opening of the bottle and the dropper. I also like that the CE ferulic ingredients are the same exact concentrations as Skinceuticals, but it’s not as sticky as the Skinceuticals brand. This hasn’t oxidized on me over my 3 months of use (I keep it in a small skincare fridge). It’s one of the pricier L-AA products (keep in mind that it’s 0.67 ounces, not 1 ounce like most out there). I would continue with this if Maelove wasn’t so cost effective and great.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love Paula's Choice products! I use this product, along with my refine regime. My skin has never looked better. I have a healthy glow. I will add that my skin is on the oily side, but this does not make my skin feel oily. Make sure you wear a SPF with this product during the day.Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz
Milpitas, CA
Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz uploaded by Avisha T.
Just started using this product, my first time using a Vitamin C serum. I know that it takes a while to see the difference, so i'll probably update my review later. This did not cause have any irritation or tingling. It's really moisturizing and absorbs really quickly. It smells weird, but it goes away after applied. It doesn't bother me at all. I rather it not having any fragrance. They also changed the packaging into a white bottle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto , ON
a year ago
Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz I am dealing with some stubborn acne marks for a while now and looking for something to help with scars! Would this be ideal for me and would it be better to use it in the day or night? Thank you!
2 years ago
This serum broke me out. I want to try the  Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum next but I work that I may have the same reaction. I think I am super sensitive to vitamin C. Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do? Does it help to dilute the serum in your moisturizer?
Yvonne M. • 11 days ago
I always put a little serum in my palm, add 4 or 5 drops of the Vitamin C, mix it together and apply it to your face. Generally I don't apply this directly on the face.