Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz uploaded by Silvia J.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

RESIST C15 Super Booster contains a highly concentrated form of vitamin C and an assortment of skin-stabilizing antioxidants and skin-replenishing ingredients that combine to provide exceptional results that improve the appearance of uneven skin tone,... see more...

Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my first Vitamin C product, so with that as a caveat, I am very happy with the results I have seen. I have been using this product for 3 months, but I saw results within a couple weeks. I decided on the C15 Booster because of its reasonable price point and similar ingredients compared to the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic (also after reading reviews from people I trust comparing the two).
I didn’t notice a difference in brightness or smoothness, but I wasn’t looking for that since I think the AHAs and retinoids in my routine address that. I also don’t need firming at this point in my skin health. The main concern I was looking to address was hyperpigmentation, and I saw significant lightening of dark spots within two weeks. I have sensitive skin and didn’t experience any adverse reactions. My skin is combo-oily and this is a very thin serum which is very easy to disperse and doesn’t add any tackiness or oiliness to the skin. Since I am now in my 30s, I am also concerned about the environmental protection, anti-aging and antioxidant properties that Vitamin C products can offer. These are things that I can’t visibly measure, but that I must trust are working. I store this product in the refrigerator to prevent oxidation since L-ascorbic acid becomes unstable once introduced to a water solution (@goalstogetglowing has a post on Instagram that showed how this extended the life of her C15) and have not experienced any oxidation. I use this daily in my morning routine, and it has been very easy to incorporate and something that I have seen significant results from. The price point is very reasonable compared to alternative products on the market. I would not hesitate to recommend to all skin types with similar concerns.
Maggie R.
I bought this serum from Paulas Choice several years ago and used up 3 bottles until deciding to try another serum. I used 2-3 drops per day in the morning before applying my Badger sunscreen.

Pros:  Tocopherol, sodium hyalaronate, Hexanoyl Dipeptide 3, lecithin, and other skin repairing and replenishing ingredients. No essential oils like in the C.E.O version.

Cons: the formulation is very watery, making it difficult to work with and mix with moisturizer. It irritated my face and caused little mini pimples all over.

I recommend Drunk Elephant C-Firma Serum instead because it is much less irritating.

Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics
Marisa J.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love Paula's Choice products! I use this product, along with my refine regime. My skin has never looked better. I have a healthy glow. I will add that my skin is on the oily side, but this does not make my skin feel oily. Make sure you wear a SPF with this product during the day.Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
This product is my favorite vitamin C serum and I’ve tried a bunch. It’s easily absorbed by skin and doesn’t cause stinging or drying on my sensitive combination skin. It leaves me glowing the next day! Th packaging is perfect for easy use and also for protecting the active ingredients.
Sandra M.
Florence
Not only has Paula's Choice C-Booster revved up my skincare game, it had refined my neck, as well as the backs of my hands! I put a few drops in my neck cream before applying, and my neck skin has smoothed out as a result. I also add a few drops to my hand moisturizer, first thing in the morning. Hands look more young and fresh. DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN WHEN USING ANY TOPICAL VITAMIN C! Topical vitamin C makes your skin photo sensitive.
Kerri B.
Charlotte
I’ve been using this for about a month with no visible results. I know it’s early, but not any bit of dent on the discolored spots on my face. I have seen a slight reduction in redness, but I attribute that mainly to other products. I was storing in the fridge to take as best care for it not to oxidize sooner, but now that it’s not love I’m just trying to use it up so I can try another brand.
Leslie B.
Church Point
I like this vitamin c serum, I really do. But the Ferulic acid...I don't care how wonderful it is for the skin I HATE that smell. It fades from the face in no time, but it just sits on the hands for days. It's such an awful, old lunchmeat smell. I ended up just stopping it.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love this stuff so so so much! It makes my skin look so much brighter and it feels so good to put on. You mix it with your moisturizer or serum and it really sets in moisture to your skin. I use it twice a day
Chasity W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I have only been using this for about two weeks and have already seen drastic improvements in my skin tone. I have some discoloration and acne scars and this has really even everything out and my skin looks brighter. It's pretty pricey but if it continues to work this well it would be worth it. I use it on its own and might and occasionally I will combine with a moisturizer in the morning.
Marianne B.
I pair this with the Paula's Choice Resist serum.  Works great and my skin loves it.  My skin is light, bright and fresh.  I use ten drops a day.  I don't like to stretch this stuff out as it will oxidize and turn into an orange liquid if you try to stretch it out for too long.  At ten drops a day, I have no oxidation problems and it works beautifully.
Caitlyn J.
[SOS] Are Paula’s Choice products, ordered from the site, usually late!?! I’m dieing waiting for my Vitamin C Booster ! Where are you Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz 😫😫
Maggie R.
This serum broke me out. I want to try the  Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum next but I work that I may have the same reaction. I think I am super sensitive to vitamin C. Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do? Does it help to dilute the serum in your moisturizer?