Paula's Choice RESIST Brightening Essence

by Paula's Choice

This lightweight fluid works quickly to refine an uneven skin tone and revitalize a dull complexion for visibly brighter, radiant-looking skin.

• Anti-Aging
  • For All Skin Types
  • Replenishing antioxidants brighten & revitalize skin
  • Instantly restores skin’s radiance for a luminous, healthy glow
  • Lightweight fluid texture
  • Use up to twice daily after cleansing, toning & exfoliating skin

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol (hydration/penetration enhancer), Glycerin (skin-replenishing), Arbutin (skin-brightening), Acetyl Glucosamine (skin-restoring), Ascorbyl Glucoside (vitamin C/antioxidant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (soothing extract), Arcostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract (brightening plant extract), Morus Alba Root Extract (brightening plant extract), Niacinamide (skin-restoring ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-replenishing/antioxidant), Hyaluronic Acid (skin-replenishing/antioxidant), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (skin-restoring ingredient), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (skin-restoring ingredient), Allantoin (soothing agent), Adenosine (skin-restoring ingredient), Silanetriol (antioxidant), Carbomer, (texture enhancer) Polysorbate-20 (texture enhancer), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Sodium Citrate (preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Brightening Essence!
Paula's Choice RESIST Brightening Essence uploaded by Bonita M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased Resist Brightening Essence skincare on Amazon for $21. Claims to brighten all skin types, non-irritating, fragrance free and never tested on animals Comes in a white glass bottle with a dropper to protect all the amazing antioxidants. Contains licorice extract, albutin, Vitamin C, niacinamide and peptides to give you a glow within. Also has hyaluronic acid which delivers hydration Upon application I found it to be light weight, not tacky or sticky. The dropper can be a bit tricky but still manageable. Gave my skin extra hydration with a glow. A little bit goes along way, caution with the dropper can be a pain to use, once you figure it out the dropper gives you the exact amount needed for the whole face. Claims to refine uneven skin tone and revilize a dull complexion.
Wyoming
This feels really great on your face. Its a pretty good deal as far as serum goes. However, I didn't notice much of a brightening or evening effect on the skin tone. It does improve skin texture.
Denver
I didn’t notice enough of a difference to repurchase. It maybe caused some slight brightening, but not nearly enough. That said, the yes tire was great and it went on easily.
AUSTIN, TX
This is an excellent lightweight serum that provides hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and vitamin C. It doesn’t have a lot of any one ingredient, which makes it great for my sensitive and acne-prone skin. I highly exponent it for light hydration and some Brightening.
Gaithersburg, MD
This essence sinks right into the skin and brightens and hydrates the skin. Paula's choice products are always great ingrediants and work really well for me.
Marietta
Really helped with my pores, moisture, pigmentation and was gentle on my skin. Plus, it was a lightweight formula.
One of my favourite products when it comes to texture, is so gorgeously formulated, easy to absorb and gives the skin a very nice glow. And no breakouts!! I love using this essence in the AM, after toner. I gave 4 stars because it's not spreadable, PC recommends using 2-3 drops but I need a lot more to cover the face, because it dries very fast. I will repurchase it, since I like the glow :) Claims: This lightweight fluid works to refine an uneven skin tone and revitalize a dull complexion for visibly brighter, radiant-looking skin. Licorice extract, arbutin, vitamin C, and niacinamide, along with peptides, are infused in a quickly-absorbing delivery system to create intense, bright, and even results. The superior hydration delivered by two forms of hyaluronic acid increase the reflecting level of skin making it appear glowing and revived.
Calgary, AB
I didn’t find it brightened my skin at all. The product felt really nice to use and didn’t cause any breakouts.

Looking for your answer?