Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections

by Paula's Choice

RESIST BHA 9 is a first-of-its-kind spot treatment specially formulated to address your most stubborn skin imperfections. The technology behind BHA 9 is indeed unique, allowing for a controlled, sustained release of salicylic acid without diminishing any of its effectiveness. In fact, you will have enhanced results without dryness or irritation! BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections has a pH range of 3.2-3.5. BHA 9 can do all of the following: Unclog pores with the first use. Diminish white bumps. Minimize enlarged pores. Refine a.

I have some texture under my eyes, it’s not milia, but almost looks like “chicken skin”. Anyone else who have this issue try this? Did it help get rid of the texture?
Does this get rid of blackheads?
Is this product good for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections!
Edmonton
I would give this a 10 out of 5 stars if I could! This product is a MIRACLE- it will get rid of the worst of zits in a matter of 3 days and nip those pesky "just appeared" pimples in a matter of hours. It's so painless to use- apply just before bed and wake up in the morning to a clear face! This product is absolutely magical. I recommend buying the travel sized tube as well because the product pump sprays a lot of serum out at once, and you definitely don't need that much-- I use the travel size tube and just refill it with the pump.
SEATTLE
Yes, your eyes don't deceive you, 5 stars! This one is a true gamechanger. If you suffer from cystic acne or just general bumpy texture from pore confections, this is your hero product. The 9% concentration paired with the gel consistency allows for a slow but strong permeation into the pore to break up dirt oil and debris. I find that often times my stubborn blackheads and some truly gnarly zits have disappeared within a few days. This one tho, this one is a must have for acne prone skin. :)
Abingdon, MD
Paulas choice has done wonders for my skin! This serum was applied just before my night cream, Doesn’t leave my skin oily, and it pairs great with the rest of the “resist” skin care line.
Only thing that has very given me skin I don't hate and cover with make up. Great for comeadone acne. Holy grail product! I would be terrified to go without it cause trust me I have. Never again. Worth the price. Highly recommend.
This did seem to provide some help with my sebaceous hyperplasia, especially when combined with Acnomel, a product I purchased from Amazon. It shrunk the "blemishes" a bit, and helped with redness. I did receive a sample however, and was not exactly compelled to buy more.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved the texture of this product, it was a thick serum. I will use this as a spot treatment when I feel a pimple coming in, and I will use it all over my face with a thick moisturizer on top about once a week. I never get irritation from this but I also don't have sensitive skin and my skin is very oily. My face will feel so soft and smooth after using and my pores feel good and clear.
Markham
Words cannot express how much I love this product. I literally only use it for spot treatments on my acne and acne scars. By the next morning, I"m already seeing a huge difference. Whatever the price is , its worth it. I especially like that if i end up popping a zit, it will no longer leave a scar. I just dab this on when doing my evening routine, and by the next morning, the zit and potential scaring has reduced significantly.
Elizabeth, IN
This is literally the only thing I found that FINALLY got rid of all the closed comedomes on the lower half of my face! I've used SOOO many other BHAs/AHAs and this is the one thing that actually got rid of them and within 3-4 days at that. It works great and it hasn't been that drying for my face, granted I use 2 moisture barrier repair creams though. I'm ecstatic that I found this product
Richmond, BC
Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections uploaded by Zeinab S.
I bought this because a lot of people claimed it helped with milia which I have suffered with forever. It didn’t do anything, so I started using it on breakouts and it didn’t help me there either. Was totally disappointed because it was so pricey once converted into CAD and shipped to me 😞
This is the best spot treatment for stubborn acne, blackheads, and any little bumps that refuse to go away. It’s super non irritating and gets rid of any problem spots so fast! I can leave it on over nought and the issue area is almost gone the next morning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...