Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections

by Paula's Choice

RESIST BHA 9 is a first-of-its-kind spot treatment specially formulated to address your most stubborn skin imperfections. The technology behind BHA 9 is indeed unique, allowing for a controlled, sustained release of salicylic acid without diminishing any of its effectiveness. In fact, you will have enhanced results without dryness or irritation! BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections has a pH range of 3.2-3.5. BHA 9 can do all of the following: Unclog pores with the first use. Diminish white bumps. Minimize enlarged pores. Refine a.

I have some texture under my eyes, it’s not milia, but almost looks like “chicken skin”. Anyone else who have this issue try this? Did it help get rid of the texture?
Does this get rid of blackheads?
Is this product good for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections!
Honolulu, HI
I'm not sure how effective this is, it work for sometime but I only saw minimal difference. I use it for a good amount of time. Puzzled, hope other people got great results than I did.
Denver, CO
It's pricey but worth it, i have raised pimple like areas on my face that don't go away, this makes them smaller, and improves my discoloration from past acne spots and evens out the texture of my face, it's small in size but effective.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
This product is incredible. It fought off my hormonal chin cysts and has prevented them from coming back. It has also helped smaller Zits on the rest of my face from coming back. If you’ve tried everything (besides medicine) give this product a try it might change your skin!!!
Oswego, IL
This is a great spot treatment for acne, dark spots, clogged pores, or any stubborn blemish on your skin. I have been using my little tube for almost 6 months and it isn't even half way gone. It's worth every penny.
Monterey Park, CA
I have very oily skin with large pores, and scar easily when I get breakouts. This stuff is very effective in unclogging pores and fading scarring. It's also effective in unclogging a couple of the sebaceous hyperplasia bumps on my face. I wish the tube had more product though, it only lasts me maybe 2 months and I use it almost every night.
I will always, always, always have this as long as they make it. This has been the number one product that I've ever used to help clear blackheads and treat subacceous hyperplasia. Only regret I have is thst I didn't learn about it years earlier!
Texas
This product is amazing. I only used this at night and only when needed, especially when I tend to get a break out...o put this product on my spots and in the morning the spots are less red and not so big.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love this product. I think that it is one of my favorite products from Paula's Choice. It is very liquidy, so be careful when you are dispensing product. It absorbs very quickly and I wake up the next morning with smoothr skin. Any texture is greatly diminished and pimples are significantly flatter. HG product for sure.
This product helps to diminish my blackheads on my t-zone. I haven't found it to be extremely useful for cystic acne bumps, but as far as blackheads go, this product is the bomb!
Marana, AZ
I got a sample in my Birchbox and have been using it nightly. It hasn't fixed my black heads or any other problems. But it has made my skin smoothr in the areas that I have used it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...