Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections

by Paula's Choice

RESIST BHA 9 is a first-of-its-kind spot treatment specially formulated to address your most stubborn skin imperfections. The technology behind BHA 9 is indeed unique, allowing for a controlled, sustained release of salicylic acid without diminishing any of its effectiveness. In fact, you will have enhanced results without dryness or irritation! BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections has a pH range of 3.2-3.5. BHA 9 can do all of the following: Unclog pores with the first use. Diminish white bumps. Minimize enlarged pores. Refine a.

I have some texture under my eyes, it’s not milia, but almost looks like “chicken skin”. Anyone else who have this issue try this? Did it help get rid of the texture?
Does this get rid of blackheads?
Is this product good for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections!
Avondale, AZ
This stuff helps heal my cystic acne faster. I put a little dot of this at night and in the morning the spot seems to be healing much faster. It has also helped with some other skin concerns that I've had like little tiny mila under the eyes or under my chin. I haven't been able to treat those with anything over the counter so that is awesome! It is super expensive so I bought the sample size to first make sure it worked for me. You don't get very much in the sample size, but you should have enough to try it and know if you want to pay for the regular size.
Yardley, PA
I adore this stuff. I do hate the packaging as it always seems to squirt out a lot at a time but I'm willing to over look that because this will change my skin overnight. It makes my pores less noticeable and changed the texture of my skin completely. I will keep repurchasing this. When I put it on problem areas, I notice a change overnight. I only use it at night about every other night and I don't see myself changing that any time soon.
HOOPA, CA
I'm so glad I only purchased the sample size of this product because the regular size is kind of pricey. I have extremely stubborn bumps on my forehead that won't go away. I was hoping to see some results from this, but sadly I didnt see any whatsoever. There were so many positive reviews on this so thats the only reason I gave this two stars instead of one.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my holy grail products! I tried taking a break from using it and ended up breaking out again. With this product I apply it all over my face every night and I was not breaking out what so ever. I suffer from milia and after a week those breakouts went away and my skin was super clear.
Livonia, MI
This is the best stuff on the market if you have cystic acne or acne that just won’t form a head so you can pop it. I put this on at night before I go to bed and wake up the next morning to find the acne either near or completely gone! It’s like magic.
Aurora, CO
Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections uploaded by Andrea G.
Best stuff for stubborn Mila and white heads. I also like to use this on breakouts. Packaging is perfect and this little tube lasts forever. I will be repurchasing this product. All Paula’s choice products have yet to fail me. Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections
Bear, DE
Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections uploaded by Darya S.
Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid I took a sample, now I want to get the full size. within a month my skin tone became smoother, acne appeared less frequently. The texture is oily, so it applied for the night. I recommend it to owners of oily skin and acne. #paulaschoice #acne #bha #antiacne
This is a holy grail product that I'll never be without!  If you have a breakout, just apply the tiniest bit of this product the blemish and it will be reduced in no time.  It also helps to reduce pigmentation from and old blemish.  It's not cheap but it a little miracle in a bottle.  It's worth every penny.
Havre De Grace, MD
Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections uploaded by Tonya W.
If I could rate this higher than 5 starts, I would. Hands down the best skin care product I've ever used on my face. I've had this pesky little black head next to my mouth for about a year now. I've tried everything, and numerous nights of trying to pop it (I know that's bad) and nothing happened. Recently it started getting bigger, so I thought there was a chance I could pop it and it would go away. Wrong. Well I put this gel on it for one night, and it's almost completely gone. I'm blown away. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see what it looks like. I will continue to use this product, until they discontinue it. Even my boyfriend was amazed with how well it looks. I regret not taking a before and after picture. It's also made my pores disappear, and my dark circles/ I have a couple little white bumps under my eyes vanish. I'm one happy girl!!
Providence, RI
I know a lot of people love this product but I didn't find it to do much for my skin. I use the 2% BHA liquid twice a day and my skin is very exfoliated, so maybe that is why i didn't see a dramatic difference. I got this to tackle my larger pores and blackheads and to spot treat breakouts. When I put this on a breakout it does help reduce the size, but not any better than my BHA liquid does. It didn't do anything to help my black heads or hyper pigmentation either, and i have been using it for 6 months with daily sun protection. All in all I would just rate this as good, because it is an effective exfoliant at the right PH, there aren't any irritating ingredients, and it does help reduce the size of blemishes. But, I much prefer the 2% BHA liquid, you get more product, it does all of the above, and there is a penetration enhancer in it to get deeper down into your pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...